Get More Info on Paypal
- Returns & Warranty
Madd Gear MGP VX9 Pendulum 21.5" Black / Gold Pro Stunt Scooter
The VX9 Pendulum is a BRAND NEW complete to the MGP range, built on a solid MFX foundation with hand picked components to produce one of the most durable complete scooters on the market today! The Pendulum is uncompromising in durability and strength that will inspire confidence to go bigger at every opportunity. Size matters and the VX9 Pendulum has you covered with two deck sizes available, 19.5” Long (4.14 kg / 9.12 lbs) and 21.5” Long (4.29 kg / 9.45 lbs), both coming with that 5 wide, street standard base that you're looking for.
- Total Scooter Height: 895mm
- Suggested Ages: 12+ Years
- Bars Spins 360 Degrees for Tricks
- Total Scooter Weight: 4.14kgs
- Scooter Type: Fixed 1 piece Stunt Scooter that's not foldable, with fixed handlebar size (can but cut down after purchase)
- Scooter come pre-dialled, 95% built, all that's needed to do is put the bars on, tighten then clamp then you're off!
- Grips: 180mm MFX Soft TPR Swirls Grind Grips with Nylon Bar-Ends
- Bars: Standard sized Chromoly MGP T-Bars 26” Tall x 23” Wide
- Clamp: MFX X3 Cobra Triple Clamp
- Headset: MFX Fully Integrated and Sealed Headset
- Fork: Transition Alloy Threadless IHC Forks
- Wheels: 120mm Neo Cartel Alloy Core
- Bearings: K-3 ABEC 11 High Speed Chrome Bearings
- Deck: MFX 84° V2 Integrated Box Deck Fluted & Heat Treated T4 & T6 Aluminium 5” Wide x 19.5” or 21.5” Long
- Brake: V2 Composite Blitz Brake
- All Hardware: 6mm
- Finish: - Durable Anodized or Plated Finish (Depending on Colour)
- Complete Weight: 4.14 kg / 9.12 lbs (19.5”) and 4.29 kg / 9.45 lbs (21.5”)
- Assembled Dimensions": 23.5” / 596mm Width, 35.25” / 895mm Height, 27.75” / 704mm Length (19.5”), 29.75” / 756mm (21.5”) Length
|For Who||Boys, Girls, Men's, Women's|
|Bar Internal Diameter||No|
|Bar External Diameter||No|
|Compatible Wheel Size||No|
|Compatibility with Decks||No|
|Delivery Option||Under £40||Over £40|
|myHermes 2-3 day||£2.45||FREE|
|myHermes Next Day||£3.95||£3.95|
Rest of UK
|UK Off Shore Islands||2-3||£5.95|
International Delivery Information
We offer worldwide delivery. This takes 3 to 5 days for most of Europe and is often free with orders over €80.
For information regarding international delivery please click here.
International Delivery Rate Table
Returns & Warranty
Easy Returns & Exchanges
Buy Now & be able to return after Christmas all the way up to 15th January with our extended returns policy.
Returns and exchanges should be easy, quick and no hassle. With every order (£30+), we provide a prepaid Collect Plus returns label & returns/exchanges form so you can drop your item back off at the local shop if needed. For more information see here.
We warranty all orders for genuine manufacturing defects up to 30 days from delivery. If any issues arise after this time, warranty cover will be passed over to the brands & suppliers we work with. Full details on the warranty period/conditions etc.
Please note, any scooter or other products sold that used in an extreme manner or at a skate park, have limited warranty cover due to the nature of use they are put through. To raise a warranty claim just contact us, with your order number, details of the fault and a photograph/video of the issue to provide sufficient evidence.