Madd Gear MGP VX9 Team Edition 4.5" Stunt Scooter - Purple
Availability: Out Of Stock
The Madd Gear MGP VX9 Team Edition Stunt Scooter is THE most popular scooter in the sport, and has been relaunched by Skates.co.uk due to popular demand!
The MGP VX9 Team Stunt Scooter has always been the pro riders complete coming dialed straight out of the box and ready to shred the park or your local street spot! MGP have designed the VX9 Team Scooter with no compromises.
The VX9 Team Stunt Scooter has been refined to produce the ultimate complete for riders, striking the crucial balance between performance and durability in the lightest package we have ever produced! Every component has been hand selected specifically to produce a complete so well balanced that it inspires confidence to take your riding to the next level! The VX9 Team is now 9.6% lighter without compromising MGP’s industry leading durability and strength, with a complete weight of just 3.41 kg / 7.51 lbs.
Make no mistake, the VX9 Team may be the lightest Team Edition that MGP have ever produced, but it will still stand up to anything you can throw at it, allowing you to take your riding progression to the next level. Featuring upgrades based on nine generations worth of technology, including the new MGP Light-AF headtube & extruded deck, and product testing by the world’s best riders in a package specifically tailored for riders 8 years and up.
- Total Scooter Height: 863mm
- Suggested Ages: 10-16+ Years
- Bars Spins 360 Degrees for Tricks
- Total Scooter Weight: 3.41kgs
- Scooter Type: Fixed 1 piece Stunt Scooter that's not foldable, with fixed handlebar size (can but cut down after purchase)
- Scooter come pre-dialled, 95% built, all that's needed to do is put the bars on, tighten then clamp then you're off!
- Grips: 180mm MFX Soft TPR Swirls Grind Grips with Nylon Bar-Ends
- Bars: Standard sized Chromoly MGP Highsides 25” Tall x 23” Wide
- Clamp: Forged Extreme V9 Aluminium Double Clamp
- Headset: MFX Fully Integrated and Sealed Headset
- Fork: Carbine Alloy Threadless IHC Forks
- Wheels: 120mm 88a Fuse core wheels with MGP proprietary polyurethane
- Bearings: K-2 ABEC 9 High Speed Chrome Bearings
- Deck: VX9 Fluted & Heat Treated T4 & T6 Aluminium 4.5” Wide x 19.5” Long with Pre-Fitted MFX Heavy-Duty Deck Blocks
- Griptape: MGP Full printed deck grip
- Brake: 120mm MGP Composite Blitz brake
- Finish: Anodised deck
- Rider Weight: 100kg (220lbs)
- Assembled Dimensions: 23.5” / 596mm Width, 34” / 863mm Height, 27.75” / 704mm Length
|Delivery Option||Under £40||Over £40|
|Courier Shipping 3-5 day||£2.95||FREE|
|Courier Shipping 1-2 Day||£4.95||£4.95|
Rest of UK
|UK Off Shore Islands||2-3||£5.95|
International Delivery Information
We offer worldwide delivery. This takes 3 to 5 days for most of Europe and is often free with orders over €80.
For information regarding international delivery please click here.
International Delivery Rate Table
We warranty all orders for genuine manufacturing defects up to 30 days from delivery (not damage caused through use). If any issues arise after this time, warranty cover will be passed over to the brands & suppliers we work with. Full details on the warranty period/conditions etc.
Please note, any scooter or other products sold that used in an extreme manner or at a skate park, have limited warranty cover due to the nature of use they are put through. To raise a warranty claim just contact us, with your order number, details of the fault and a photograph/video of the issue to provide sufficient evidence.
Easy 30 Day Returns
We provide a simply returns form with all orders, if you’re not happy after receiving the item within the first 30 days, you’re able to return it for a refund. This does not cover product warranty periods. More info