- Returns & Warranty
Madd Gear MGP VX9 Team Edition 4.5" Black Pro Stunt Scooter
New for 2019, we're proud to welcome the MADD Gear MGP VX9 Team Edition 4.5" Stunt Scooter range to our offering!
The VX9 Team Stunt Scooter has been refined to produce the ultimate complete for riders, striking the crucial balance between performance and durability in the lightest package we have ever produced! Every component has been hand selected specifically to produce a complete so well balanced that it inspires confidence to take your riding to the next level!
- Grips: 180mm MFX Soft TPR Swirls Grind Grips with Nylon Bar-Ends
- Bars: Standard sized Chromoly MGP Highsides 25” Tall x 23” Wide
- Clamp: Forged Extreme V9 Aluminium Double Clamp
- Headset: MFX Fully Integrated and Sealed Headset
- Fork: Carbine Alloy Threadless IHC Forks
- Wheels: 120mm Fuse Alloy Cores
- Bearings: K-2 ABEC 9 High Speed Chrome Bearings
- Deck: VX9 Fluted & Heat Treated T4 & T6 Aluminium 4.5” Wide x 19.5” Long
- Deck Blocks: Pre-Fitted MFX Heavy-Duty Deck Blocks
- Brake: V2 Composite Blitz Brake
- All Hardware: 6mm
- Finish: Durable Anodized Finish
- Complete Weight: 3.41 kg / 7.51 lbs
- Assembled Dimensions: 23.5” / 596mm Width, 34” / 863mm Height, 27.75” / 704mm Length
- Max User Weight: 100 kg / 220 lbs
- Recommended age: 8+
|Deck Width||114mm (4.5 Inches)|
|For Who||Boys, Girls, Men's, Women's|
|Bar Internal Diameter||No|
|Bar External Diameter||Standard|
|Bar Height||610mm (24 Inches)|
|Bar Width||585mm (23 Inches)|
|Compatible Wheel Size||No|
|Compatibility with Decks||No|
|Delivery Option||Under £40||Over £40|
|myHermes 2-3 day||£2.45||FREE|
|myHermes Next Day||£3.95||£3.95|
*Order by 4pm Monday - Friday for next day delivery.
Rest of UK
|UK Off Shore Islands||2-3||£5.95|
*Order by 4pm Monday - Friday for same day dispatch
International Delivery Information
We offer worldwide delivery. This takes 3 to 5 days for most of Europe and is often free with orders over €80.
For information regarding international delivery please click here.
International Delivery Rate Table
Returns & Warranty
Easy Returns & Exchanges
Buy Now & be able to return after Christmas all the way up to 15th January with our extended returns policy.
Returns and exchanges should be easy, quick and no hassle. With every order (£30+), we provide a prepaid Collect Plus returns label & returns/exchanges form so you can drop your item back off at the local shop if needed. For more information see here.
We warranty all orders for genuine manufacturing defects up to 30 days from delivery. If any issues arise after this time, warranty cover will be passed over to the brands & suppliers we work with. Full details on the warranty period/conditions etc.
Please note, any scooter or other products sold that used in an extreme manner or at a skate park, have limited warranty cover due to the nature of use they are put through. To raise a warranty claim just contact us, with your order number, details of the fault and a photograph/video of the issue to provide sufficient evidence.