Get More Info on Paypal
- Returns & Warranty
Madd Gear MGP Kick KAOS V3 Stunt Scooter - Black / Gold
The Madd Gear Kick Kaos Stunt Scooter is your next complete if you demand uncompromised build quality and components in a dialed package straight out of the box! This full size complete inspires confidence at the park or your local street spot backed by Madd Gear’s reputation for quality and durability. This year's brand new Madd Gear Kick Kaos Scooter is upgraded from top to bottom with TPR Swirl Grips, Integrated Headset, Threadless Alloy Forks, 120mm Alloy Core Wheels and a V2 Composite Blitz Brake.
- Total Scooter Height: 851mm
- Suggested Ages: 10-16 Years
- Bars Spins 360 Degrees for Tricks
- Total Scooter Weight: 3.35kgs
- Scooter Type: Fixed 1 piece Stunt Scooter that's not foldable, with fixed handlebar size (can but cut down after purchase)
- Scooter come pre-dialled, 95% built, all that's needed to do is put the bars on, tighten then clamp then you're off!
- Grips: 150mm MGP Soft TPR Swirls Grind Grips with Nylon Bar-Ends
- Handlebar: 22” Wide x 24” Tall MGP Y-Bar 4031 Japanese Chromoly Standard Diameter (55.9cm Wide x 60cm Tall)
- Clamp: Extreme V2 6061 Aluminium Double Clamp with 5mm Hardware
- Headset: Threadless Integrated with Sealed Bearings
- Fork: 6061 Aluminium Threadless / Standard IHC Compression
- Wheels: 120mm Aluminium Hollow Core Wheels with MG High-Speed Polyurethane Formula
- Bearings: ABEC 9 High-Speed Chrome Bearings
- Deck: 4.5” Wide x 20” Long Madd Gear Kick Series Aviation-Grade 6061 Aluminium T4 & T6 Heat Treated and Integrated Rounded Box Deck with Integrated Downtube and Headtube Cutout
- Brake: MFX V2 Composite Blitz Brake
- Griptape: Madd Gear Kick Kaos Split Deck
- Finish: Durable Anodized Coating
- Detail: Holographic Core Wheels and MFX Heavy-Duty PP Deck Blocks
- Complete Weight: 3.35kg / 7.4lbs
- Max User Weight: 100kg / 220lbs
- Recommended User Age: 8 Years and Up
- Length: 28” / 71.1cm
- Width: 22.5” / 57.2cm
- Height: 33.5” / 85.1cm
|For Who||Boys, Girls, Men's, Women's|
|Material||4130 CroMo, 6061 T6 Aluminium|
|Bar Internal Diameter||No|
|Bar External Diameter||Standard|
|Bar Height||610mm (24 inches)|
|Bar Width||508mm (20 inches)|
|Compatible Wheel Size||No|
|Compatibility with Decks||No|
|Delivery Option||Under £40||Over £40|
|myHermes 2-3 day||£2.95||FREE|
|myHermes Next Day||£3.95||£3.95|
Rest of UK
|UK Off Shore Islands||2-3||£5.95|
International Delivery Information
We offer worldwide delivery. This takes 3 to 5 days for most of Europe and is often free with orders over €80.
For information regarding international delivery please click here.
International Delivery Rate Table
Returns & Warranty
Easy Returns & Exchanges
Buy Now & be able to return after Christmas all the way up to 15th January with our extended returns policy.
Returns and exchanges should be easy, quick and no hassle. With every order (£30+), we provide a prepaid Collect Plus returns label & returns/exchanges form so you can drop your item back off at the local shop if needed. For more information see here.
We warranty all orders for genuine manufacturing defects up to 30 days from delivery. If any issues arise after this time, warranty cover will be passed over to the brands & suppliers we work with. Full details on the warranty period/conditions etc.
Please note, any scooter or other products sold that used in an extreme manner or at a skate park, have limited warranty cover due to the nature of use they are put through. To raise a warranty claim just contact us, with your order number, details of the fault and a photograph/video of the issue to provide sufficient evidence.