Get More Info on Paypal
- Returns & Warranty
Madd Gear MGP Kick Mini Pro Rascal II Scooter - Red / Blue
The Madd Gear MGP Kick Mini Pro Rascal II Scooter from Madd Gear has been designed and tested for the younger rider!
This scooter is recommended for riders aged 4 or over along with a max height of around 3'8". The handlebars measure 16" x 20" which has been made in perfect proportion to the 4" wide and 17" long deck. This scooter has been finished off with amazing 100mm Nylon Core Wheels complete with ABEC-5 fast rolling bearings. With a printed griptape and stylish yet subtle design, this scooter is the perfect entry level model for those aspiring riders.
- Total Scooter Height: 737mm
- Suggested Ages: 6-12 Yrs
- Bars Spins 360 Degrees for Tricks
- Total Scooter Weight (estimated): 2.94kgs
- Scooter Type: Fixed 1 piece Stunt Scooter that's not foldable, with fixed handlebar size (can but cut down after purchase)
- Grips: MGP Squid Grips with Internal Bar-Ends
- Bars: Standard sized Chromoly MGP Low Risers 18” Tall x 16” Wide
- Clamp: Aluminium Extreme Double Clamp
- Headset: MFX Fully Integrated and Sealed Headset
- Fork: High Tensile Threadless IHC Forks
- Wheels: 100mm Nylon Cores with High-Speed Polyurethane
- Bearings: ABEC 5 High-Speed Chrome Bearings
- Deck: Fluted & Heat Treated T4 & T6 Aluminium 4” Wide x 17.5” Long
- Deck Blocks: Pre-Fitted Madd Gear Heavy-Duty Deck Blocks
- Brake: V2 Composite Blitz Brake
- Finish: Durable Powder Coated Fade
- Complete Weight: 2.94 kg / 6.5 lbs
- Assembled Dimensions: 16.5” / 419mm Width, 27” / 737mm Height, 24” / 610mm Length
Scooter come pre-dialled, 95% built, all that's needed to do is put the bars on, tighten then clamp then you're off!
|Colour||Black, Blue, Red|
|For Who||Boys, Girls, Men's, Women's|
|Bar Internal Diameter||No|
|Bar External Diameter||Standard|
|Bar Height||508mm (20 Inches)|
|Bar Width||406mm (16 Inches)|
|Compatible Wheel Size||No|
|Compatibility with Decks||No|
|Delivery Option||Under £40||Over £40|
|myHermes 2-3 day||£2.45||FREE|
|myHermes Next Day||£3.95||£3.95|
Rest of UK
|UK Off Shore Islands||2-3||£5.95|
International Delivery Information
We offer worldwide delivery. This takes 3 to 5 days for most of Europe and is often free with orders over €80.
For information regarding international delivery please click here.
International Delivery Rate Table
Returns & Warranty
Easy Returns & Exchanges
Buy Now & be able to return after Christmas all the way up to 15th January with our extended returns policy.
Returns and exchanges should be easy, quick and no hassle. With every order (£30+), we provide a prepaid Collect Plus returns label & returns/exchanges form so you can drop your item back off at the local shop if needed. For more information see here.
We warranty all orders for genuine manufacturing defects up to 30 days from delivery. If any issues arise after this time, warranty cover will be passed over to the brands & suppliers we work with. Full details on the warranty period/conditions etc.
Please note, any scooter or other products sold that used in an extreme manner or at a skate park, have limited warranty cover due to the nature of use they are put through. To raise a warranty claim just contact us, with your order number, details of the fault and a photograph/video of the issue to provide sufficient evidence.