Madd Gear MGP Kick Mini Pro Rascal IV Scooter - Red / Blue
Availability: Out Of Stock
The Madd Gear MGP Kick Mini Pro Rascal IV Scooter from Madd Gear is the ultimate complete for younger riders!
Whether you’re just getting into the sport or you’re an experienced up and coming shredder that demands the best! Infused with ten generations worth of technology and product testing from the world’s best pro riders, it is designed for shredders out there that are looking for a light and durable complete backed by Madd Gear’s reputation for quality. Tested by the world’s best pro riders, it is designed for shredders out there that are looking for a light and durable complete backed by Madd Gear’s reputation for quality.
- Total Scooter Height: 673mm
- Suggested Ages: 4-8 Yrs
- Bars Spins 360 Degrees for Tricks
- Total Scooter Weight (estimated): 2.98kgs
- Scooter Type: Fixed 1 piece Stunt Scooter that's not foldable, with fixed handlebar size (can but cut down after purchase)
- Grips: 130mm MGP Soft TPR Swirls Grind Grips with Nylon Bar-Ends
- Handlebar: 16” Wide x 18” Tall MGP Low Riser T-Bar 4031 Japanese Chromoly Standard Diameter (40.6cm Wide x 45.7cm Tall)
- Clamp: Extreme V2 6061 Aluminium Double Clamp with 5mm Hardware
- Headset: Threadless Integrated with Sealed Bearings
- Fork: High-Ten Steel Fork / Standard IHC Compression
- Wheels: 100mm Composite Core Wheels with MGP High-Speed Polyurethane Formula
- Bearings: ABEC 5 High-Speed Chrome Bearings
- Deck: 5” Wide x 17” Long Madd Gear Kick Series Aviation-Grade 6061 Aluminium T4 & T6 Heat Treated and Integrated Rounded Box Deck with Integrated Downtube and Headtube Cutout
- Brake: MFX V2 Composite Blitz Brake
- Griptape: Madd Gear Kick Rascal Full Deck
- Finish: Durable Powder Coated Fade
- Detail: MFX Heavy-Duty PP Deck Blocks
- Complete Weight: 2.98kg / 6.57bs
- Max User Weight: 60kg / 132lbs
- Recommended User Age: 4 Years and Up
- Length: 24” / 61cm
- Width: 16.5” / 41.9cm
- Height: 26.5” / 67.3cm
Scooter come pre-dialled, 95% built, all that's needed to do is put the bars on, tighten then clamp then you're off!
|Delivery Option||Under £40||Over £40|
|Courier Shipping 3-5 day||£2.95||FREE|
|Courier Shipping 1-2 Day||£4.95||£4.95|
Rest of UK
|UK Off Shore Islands||2-3||£5.95|
International Delivery Information
We offer worldwide delivery. This takes 3 to 5 days for most of Europe and is often free with orders over €80.
For information regarding international delivery please click here.
International Delivery Rate Table
We warranty all orders for genuine manufacturing defects up to 30 days from delivery (not damage caused through use). If any issues arise after this time, warranty cover will be passed over to the brands & suppliers we work with. Full details on the warranty period/conditions etc.
Please note, any scooter or other products sold that used in an extreme manner or at a skate park, have limited warranty cover due to the nature of use they are put through. To raise a warranty claim just contact us, with your order number, details of the fault and a photograph/video of the issue to provide sufficient evidence.
Easy 30 Day Returns
We provide a simply returns form with all orders, if you’re not happy after receiving the item within the first 30 days, you’re able to return it for a refund. This does not cover product warranty periods. More info