Get More Info on Paypal
- Returns & Warranty
Madd Gear MGP Kick Pro X Grey / Red Scooter
The Madd Gear MGP Kick Pro X Grey / Red Scooter is lowest level beginner stunt scooter from MGP. They're designed with all the basic features of a entry level setup. We will price match any retailer.
New for 2017, the MADD MGP Kick Pro is back, with a bang!
The spec MGP have chosen for the Kick Pro X is far greater than anything else at this price alongside it's popular and stylish choice of designs and colours. This includes a HIC threadless fork, a sealed thresdless headset and a 22" high and 18" wide steel bar. The deck that Madd Gear have decided to go with is the same 4" fluted and heat treated deck that you'll find on the award winning VX7 range!
Key Product Information:
- Suggested Ages: 7-12 Yrs
- Full Scooter Height (top to bottom): ~30" / ~76.2cm
- Bars Spins 360 Degrees for Tricks
- Total Scooter Weight (estimated): ~3.6kgs
- Scooter Type: Fixed 1 piece Stunt Scooter that's not foldable, with fixed handlebar size (can but cut down after purchase)
- 4" Wide, Flat Bottom, T4 & T6 Heat Treated, Fluted, Alloy Deck with 3° Concave and Powder Coated Finish
- Full Printed Grip Tape
- 100mm Composite Blitz Brake
- 100mm Nylon Core Wheels with High Rebound Urethane and Madd K-1 (ABEC-7 rated) Chrome High Speed Bearings
- 22" High and 18" Wide One Piece High Tensile Steel T-Bar
- 130mm Squid Grips
- Powder Coated 6061 Alloy Double Clamp
- High Quality Steel Threadless HIC Fork with Cut Outs
- Sealed Semi-Integrated Headset
- Extruded Alloy Tubular Downtube - Offering Strength Without Weight!
Scooter come pre-dialled, 95% built, all that's needed to do is put the bars on, tighten then clamp then you're off!
|For Who||Boys, Girls, Men's, Women's|
|Bar Internal Diameter||No|
|Bar External Diameter||Standard|
|Bar Height||560mm (22 Inches)|
|Bar Width||460mm (18.1 Inches)|
|Compatible Wheel Size||No|
|Compatibility with Decks||No|
|Delivery Option||Under £40||Over £40|
|myHermes 2-3 day||£2.45||FREE|
|myHermes Next Day||£3.95||£3.95|
Rest of UK
|UK Off Shore Islands||2-3||£5.95|
International Delivery Information
We offer worldwide delivery. This takes 3 to 5 days for most of Europe and is often free with orders over €80.
For information regarding international delivery please click here.
International Delivery Rate Table
Returns & Warranty
Easy Returns & Exchanges
Buy Now & be able to return after Christmas all the way up to 15th January with our extended returns policy.
Returns and exchanges should be easy, quick and no hassle. With every order (£30+), we provide a prepaid Collect Plus returns label & returns/exchanges form so you can drop your item back off at the local shop if needed. For more information see here.
We warranty all orders for genuine manufacturing defects up to 30 days from delivery. If any issues arise after this time, warranty cover will be passed over to the brands & suppliers we work with. Full details on the warranty period/conditions etc.
Please note, any scooter or other products sold that used in an extreme manner or at a skate park, have limited warranty cover due to the nature of use they are put through. To raise a warranty claim just contact us, with your order number, details of the fault and a photograph/video of the issue to provide sufficient evidence.