Get More Info on Paypal
- Returns & Warranty
Madd Gear MGP MGX E1 Extreme Stunt Scooter - Silver / Black
The MGX E1 Extreme Complete Freestyle Scooter from MGP is designed for intermediate to advanced riders ready to raise the bar on their riding with a super dialled setup straight out of the box! Uncompromising on build quality, component selection, ride feel and balance, the MGX E1 Complete Scooter builds upon more than a decade of Madd Gear product development and is the culmination of extensive rider testing, direction and input.
Featuring a long list of hand selected and crafted components, the MGX E1 is fitted out with light-weight yet durable dual-tone fade anodized turbine aluminium bars, the MGX X2 Cobra Clamp, MFX Blindside Threadless Aluminium Fork and new Scope Hollow Cores Wrapped in Smoked MGP Proprietary Polyurethane Blend. The MGX E1 is the pinnacle of Freestyle Scooters, consider the bar raised again!
- Total Scooter Height: 895mm
- Bars Spins 360 Degrees for Tricks
- Total Scooter Weight: 3.4kgs
- Scooter Type: Fixed 1 piece Stunt Scooter that's not foldable, with fixed handlebar size (can but cut down after purchase)
- Scooter come pre-dialled, 95% built, all that's needed to do is put the bars on, tighten then clamp then you're off!
- Grips: 180mm Dual-Compound Super-Soft TPR Swirls Flangeless Grind Grips with Nylon Bar-Ends
- Handlebar: 23” Wide x 26” Tall MGP Turbine Dual-Tone Fade Anodized 6061 Aluminium Over-Sized with Internal Fluting (58.4cm Wide x 66cm Tall)
- Clamp: MFX X2 Cobra Aluminium Double with 6mm Hardware
- Headset: MFX Low-Friction Integrated with Sealed Bearings
- Fork: MFX 120mm Blindside 6061 Aluminium Threadless with 6mm Hardware / Standard IHC Compression
- Wheels: 120mm Scope Aluminium Hollow Core with Smoked MGP Proprietary Polyurethane Blend
- Bearings: MGP K-3 ABEC-11 High-Speed Chrome
- Deck: 5” Wide x 20.5” Long Two-Phase Heat Treated 6061 Aluminium Concave Fluted Extrusion Deck with Machine Welded MGX “X” Integrated Headtube
- Brake: MFX V3 Composite Blitz Brake
- Griptape: MGX Full Deck Super-Strength Grip with Extreme Cutouts
- Finish: MGX Neo Plated or Anodized Deck with Full Deck Wrap Water Decal
- Detail: MFX Heavy-Duty PP Deck Blocks
- Deck Weight: 1.29kg / 2.84lbs
- Complete Weight: 3.40kg / 7.49lbs
|Material||6061 T6 Aluminium|
|Bar Internal Diameter||No|
|Bar External Diameter||No|
|Compatible Wheel Size||No|
|Compatibility with Decks||No|
|Delivery Option||Under £40||Over £40|
|myHermes 2-3 day||£2.95||FREE|
|myHermes Next Day||£3.95||£3.95|
Rest of UK
|UK Off Shore Islands||2-3||£5.95|
International Delivery Information
We offer worldwide delivery. This takes 3 to 5 days for most of Europe and is often free with orders over €80.
For information regarding international delivery please click here.
International Delivery Rate Table
Returns & Warranty
Easy Returns & Exchanges
Buy Now & be able to return after Christmas all the way up to 15th January with our extended returns policy.
Returns and exchanges should be easy, quick and no hassle. With every order (£30+), we provide a prepaid Collect Plus returns label & returns/exchanges form so you can drop your item back off at the local shop if needed. For more information see here.
We warranty all orders for genuine manufacturing defects up to 30 days from delivery. If any issues arise after this time, warranty cover will be passed over to the brands & suppliers we work with. Full details on the warranty period/conditions etc.
Please note, any scooter or other products sold that used in an extreme manner or at a skate park, have limited warranty cover due to the nature of use they are put through. To raise a warranty claim just contact us, with your order number, details of the fault and a photograph/video of the issue to provide sufficient evidence.