Nitro Circus Mini Flat Grind Rail
Availability: Out Of Stock
Get More Info on Paypal
The Nitro Circus Mini Grind Rail designed for use by skateboarders, aggressive in-line skaters & for those who love stunt scooters!
- The zinc plated Mini Grind Rail measures 90 cm in length.
- The grind rail platform measures 60 mm (W) x 30 mm (D).
- Ready to use with simple two minutes assembly.
- Suitable for ages 5 years and over.
- A great item on which to learn & practice your tricks at home, then head off to the skate park & show your friends just what you can do.
- Complete with PE end caps & PVC feet to provide some traction & stability
- The Nitro Circus Mini Grind Rail is great for beginners from the age of 5 years and over or for those skaters who just wish to improve their skills.
- If you require a longer grind rail, then opt for the 182 cm length large Nitro Circus Grind Rail, which will suit more experienced riders & gliders.
- Don't let the fun stop there, as you can make a complete home skate park with the Nitro Circus stunt & launch ramps.
|Delivery Option||Under £40||Over £40|
|Amazon Shipping 3-5 day||£2.95||FREE|
|Amazon Shipping 1-2 Day||£4.95||£4.95|
Rest of UK
|UK Off Shore Islands||2-3||£5.95|
International Delivery Information
We offer worldwide delivery. This takes 3 to 5 days for most of Europe and is often free with orders over €80.
For information regarding international delivery please click here.
International Delivery Rate Table
We warranty all orders for genuine manufacturing defects up to 30 days from delivery (not damage caused through use). If any issues arise after this time, warranty cover will be passed over to the brands & suppliers we work with. Full details on the warranty period/conditions etc.
Please note, any scooter or other products sold that used in an extreme manner or at a skate park, have limited warranty cover due to the nature of use they are put through. To raise a warranty claim just contact us, with your order number, details of the fault and a photograph/video of the issue to provide sufficient evidence.