Nitro Circus Ryan Williams RW Signature 540 Complete Pro Stunt Scooter - Gold
Availability: Out Of Stock
Get More Info on Paypal
Nitro Circus was founded by friends with a passion for pushing the limits and having fun in the process. It’s this camaraderie and risk-taking spirit that defines everything they do. They continuously break boundaries in the name of innovation and adventure.
The brand new R-Willy Signature 540 scooter from Nitro Circus has been developed from his existing V1 model but this time comes with some pretty advanced technology! With all the spec and build quality you'd excpect from a Pro scooter designed and ridden by Ryan Williams himself.
- Total Scooter Height: 900mm
- Suggested Ages: 10+ Years
- Bars Spins 360 Degrees for Tricks
- Total Scooter Weight: 3.9kgs
- Scooter Type: Fixed 1 piece Stunt Scooter that's not foldable, with fixed handlebar size (can but cut down after purchase)
- Scooter come pre-dialled, 95% built, all that's needed to do is put the bars on, tighten then clamp then you're off!
- Deck - 540mm (L) x 130mm (W)
- Fork - Alloy Threadless Fork
- Handlebar - Hex-tech Alloy Bar, 635mm (H) x 635mm (W)
- Grips - 140mm Soft Grip DC-G242
- Wheel - 120mm x 28mm Wide Alloy Core LP
- Head Parts - Fully Integrated Threadless Headset
- Brake - 3 Bolt Brake
- Clamp - SCS Clamp
|Delivery Option||Under £40||Over £40|
|Amazon Shipping 3-5 day||£2.95||FREE|
|Amazon Shipping 1-2 Day||£4.95||£4.95|
Rest of UK
|UK Off Shore Islands||2-3||£5.95|
International Delivery Information
We offer worldwide delivery. This takes 3 to 5 days for most of Europe and is often free with orders over €80.
For information regarding international delivery please click here.
International Delivery Rate Table
We warranty all orders for genuine manufacturing defects up to 30 days from delivery (not damage caused through use). If any issues arise after this time, warranty cover will be passed over to the brands & suppliers we work with. Full details on the warranty period/conditions etc.
Please note, any scooter or other products sold that used in an extreme manner or at a skate park, have limited warranty cover due to the nature of use they are put through. To raise a warranty claim just contact us, with your order number, details of the fault and a photograph/video of the issue to provide sufficient evidence.