Nitro Circus Ryan Williams RW CX3 Complete Pro Stunt Scooter - Blue / Red / Gloss Black
Get More Info on Paypal
Nitro Circus was founded by friends with a passion for pushing the limits and having fun in the process. It’s this camaraderie and risk-taking spirit that defines everything they do. They continuously break boundaries in the name of innovation and adventure.
The long-awaited Ryan Williams scooter range is finally here! After years of designing and testing the R Willy scooter range has been released in collaboration with Nitro Circus. Ryan Williams is without a doubt the biggest name in Action Sports touring the world none stop with Nitro Circus for the last few years performing insane, world record-setting tricks almost daily. The man from Australia is a machine and you can rest assured his scooter range has been put through its passes at the Nitro Circus testing ground.
- Total Scooter Height: 710mm
- Suggested Ages: 8-16 Years
- Bars Spins 360 Degrees for Tricks
- Total Scooter Weight: 3.5kgs
- Scooter Type: Fixed 1 piece Stunt Scooter that's not foldable, with fixed handlebar size (can but cut down after purchase)
- Scooter come pre-dialled, 95% built, all that's needed to do is put the bars on, tighten then clamp then you're off!
- Deck / Downtube - 540mm x 120mm
- Fork - Alloy Threadless Fork
- Handlebar - Alloy Bar, 580mm x 580mm Y Bar
- Grips - 140mm Soft Grip
- Wheel - 110mm Alloy Core LP
- Head Parts HIC - Mini Headset Threadless + HIC
- Brake - 3 Bolt Brake
- Clamp - Double Clamp
|Colour||Black, Blue, Red|
|Delivery Option||Under £40||Over £40|
|Amazon Shipping 3-5 day||£2.95||FREE|
|Amazon Shipping 1-2 Day||£4.95||£4.95|
Rest of UK
|UK Off Shore Islands||2-3||£5.95|
International Delivery Information
We offer worldwide delivery. This takes 3 to 5 days for most of Europe and is often free with orders over €80.
For information regarding international delivery please click here.
International Delivery Rate Table
We warranty all orders for genuine manufacturing defects up to 30 days from delivery (not damage caused through use). If any issues arise after this time, warranty cover will be passed over to the brands & suppliers we work with. Full details on the warranty period/conditions etc.
Please note, any scooter or other products sold that used in an extreme manner or at a skate park, have limited warranty cover due to the nature of use they are put through. To raise a warranty claim just contact us, with your order number, details of the fault and a photograph/video of the issue to provide sufficient evidence.