Nitro Circus Single Mini Ramp
Only 2 left
Get More Info on Paypal
The Nitro Circus Single Mini Ramp is suitable for skateboarders, skaters, BMXers, bikes, scooters & even remote control cars (RC's).
- The Nitro Circus Single Mini Launch Ramp measures 15.5" (39.40cm) Width x 22" (56cm) Length x 6" (15.24) Height.
- High Impact Injection Moulded Portable Single Mini Launch Ramp.
- Ready To Use With No Assembly Required.
- Suitable For Ages 5 Years Plus To A Maximum Weight 90kg Including Equipment.
- The Nitro Circus Single Mini Launch Ramp is manufactured with high impact polyethylene.
- Resistant to variations in temperature, both hot & cold, Can be left outside without the fear of damage.
- Practice your skating, biking & RC stunts & tricks, Providing hours of fun & excitement.
- Transport with ease from your back garden to local park & have fun with your friends.
- The fun does not have to stop with the single mini launch ramp, As you can create a complete Nitro Circus skate & stunt park by adding other Nitro Circus ramp products, like the double mini launch ramp, The Mini Air Box Set, Four Way Fun Box Ramp Set & not forgetting The Nitro Circus Mini Grind Rail.
|Delivery Option||Under £40||Over £40|
|Amazon Shipping 2-3 day||£2.45||FREE|
|Amazon Shipping 1-2 Day||£3.95||£3.95|
Rest of UK
|UK Off Shore Islands||2-3||£5.95|
International Delivery Information
We offer worldwide delivery. This takes 3 to 5 days for most of Europe and is often free with orders over €80.
For information regarding international delivery please click here.
International Delivery Rate Table
Easy Returns & Exchanges
Buy Now & be able to return after Christmas all the way up to 15th January with our extended returns policy.
Returns and exchanges should be easy, quick and no hassle. For more information see here.
We warranty all orders for genuine manufacturing defects up to 30 days from delivery. If any issues arise after this time, warranty cover will be passed over to the brands & suppliers we work with. Full details on the warranty period/conditions etc.
Please note, any scooter or other products sold that used in an extreme manner or at a skate park, have limited warranty cover due to the nature of use they are put through. To raise a warranty claim just contact us, with your order number, details of the fault and a photograph/video of the issue to provide sufficient evidence.