North Hatchet Emerald Rose Gold Stunt Scooter
Availability: Out Of Stock
Get More Info on Paypal
The North Hatchet Emerald Rose Gold Stunt Scooter is perfect for the developing rider thats no longer quite the beginner. It's perfect for any rider that's outgrown their first kids scooter, and feel ready to take their riding to the next level.
It features a strong HIC compression system and a strong setup. Ideally designed for teenagers.
- Total Scooter Height: 760mm
- Suggested Ages: 6-14 Years
- Bars Spins 360 Degrees for Tricks
- Total Scooter Weight: 3.83kgs (7.95lbs)
- Scooter Type: Fixed 1 piece Stunt Scooter that's not foldable, with fixed handlebar size (can but cut down after purchase)
- Scooter come pre-dialled, 95% built, all that's needed to do is put the bars on, tighten then clamp then you're off!
Specification, Compatibility & Technical Details:
- Bar Height: 546mm (21.5")
- Bar Width: 508mm (20")
- Bar Material: 4130 Chromoly Steel
- Deck Length: 495mm (19.5")
- Deck Width: 119mm (4.7")
- Fork: HIC Compression Threadless Fork
- Clamp: Double Clamp
- Headset: Integrated Headset
- Brake: 2 Bolt Flex Fender
- Wheel: 110mm / 24mm
|Colour||Black, Green, Purple|
|Bar Material||Chromoly Steel|
|Delivery Option||Under £40||Over £40|
|Amazon Shipping 3-5 day||£2.95||FREE|
|Amazon Shipping 1-2 Day||£4.95||£4.95|
Rest of UK
|UK Off Shore Islands||2-3||£5.95|
International Delivery Information
We offer worldwide delivery. This takes 3 to 5 days for most of Europe and is often free with orders over €80.
For information regarding international delivery please click here.
International Delivery Rate Table
We warranty all orders for genuine manufacturing defects up to 30 days from delivery (not damage caused through use). If any issues arise after this time, warranty cover will be passed over to the brands & suppliers we work with. Full details on the warranty period/conditions etc.
Please note, any scooter or other products sold that used in an extreme manner or at a skate park, have limited warranty cover due to the nature of use they are put through. To raise a warranty claim just contact us, with your order number, details of the fault and a photograph/video of the issue to provide sufficient evidence.