Nutcase Skate Helmet - Modern Argyle
Get More Info on Paypal
Here at Skates.co.uk we're proud to release one of the most prestigious premium protection brands out there, Nutcase!
Nutcase have been creating high quality, classically designed helmets since 2006 and their new generation 3 helmets are no exception! Nutcase have always pushed the boat out in terms of design, always creating new unique patterns for every type of rider.
- New streamlined lightweight shape
- Nutcase Removable Visor for protection from the sun and rain included
- New Removable Spin Dial System for easy fitting adjustments
- Anti-Pinch Magnetic Buckle for one-handed operation
- 360 Degree Reflectivity making riders more visible to drivers
- Injection-moulded ABS shell
- Protective Expanded Polystyrene (EPS) for high impact protection
- New Internal EPS Channeling for enhanced ventilation
- Deluxe Chin Strap for extra comfort
- Additional Foam Pad Set for optimal fit
- Updated Size Options to fit more noggins
Small - 52-56cm
Medium - 56-60cm
All Nutcase helmets comply with the EU CPSC Saftey Standards for bicycle helmets for eprsons age 5 and older. EN-1078 regulations.
|Delivery Option||Under £40||Over £40|
|Amazon Shipping 2-3 day||£2.45||FREE|
|Amazon Shipping 1-2 Day||£3.95||£3.95|
Rest of UK
|UK Off Shore Islands||2-3||£5.95|
International Delivery Information
We offer worldwide delivery. This takes 3 to 5 days for most of Europe and is often free with orders over €80.
For information regarding international delivery please click here.
International Delivery Rate Table
Easy Returns & Exchanges
Buy Now & be able to return after Christmas all the way up to 15th January with our extended returns policy.
Returns and exchanges should be easy, quick and no hassle. For more information see here.
We warranty all orders for genuine manufacturing defects up to 30 days from delivery. If any issues arise after this time, warranty cover will be passed over to the brands & suppliers we work with. Full details on the warranty period/conditions etc.
Please note, any scooter or other products sold that used in an extreme manner or at a skate park, have limited warranty cover due to the nature of use they are put through. To raise a warranty claim just contact us, with your order number, details of the fault and a photograph/video of the issue to provide sufficient evidence.