Osprey Dirt Stunt Scooter - Nato Green
By Osprey Brand
Availability: Out Of Stock
Get More Info on Paypal
The Osprey Dirt Stunt Scooter is built for strength on the off beaten dirt terrain. Everything about it is built to be a strong beast for riding.
Perfect for a tricky downhill run, the grip locks prevent any slippage after jarring off road impacts, while the aluminium deck frame is light enough for agile runs, but strong enough to take the punishment of rocks and gravel.
The coarse griptape is build to keep grip even in muddy terrain, and combined with the wheel tread depth will keep grip and trackion via the pheumanic 200mm wheels, which also absorbs jumps and impacts than a traditional scooter wheel would.
Key Product Information:
- Suggested Ages: 12+ Yrs and Suitable for Adults
- Full Scooter Height (top to bottom): 93cm
- Bars Spins 360 Degrees for Tricks
- Total Scooter Weight (estimated): 6kgs due to the dirt scooter tyres
- Scooter Type: Fixed 1 piece Stunt Scooter that's not foldable, with fixed handlebar size (can but cut down after purchase)
- Max. weight 100kg
- Scooter Size: Full Length 880mm and width 200mm
- Bars: Chromoly std size Bars 24" tall x 20" wide
- Wheels: Nylon 2 piece heavy duty wheel hubs 100mm in diameter, fitted with high pressure 200x50mm tyres.
- Clamp: 3 Bolt CNC Clamp
- Fork: Threaded forks
- Headset: Triple Stack Threaded Headset
- Brake: Flex Fender
|Delivery Option||Under £40||Over £40|
|Amazon Shipping 3-5 day||£2.95||FREE|
|Amazon Shipping 1-2 Day||£4.95||£4.95|
Rest of UK
|UK Off Shore Islands||2-3||£5.95|
International Delivery Information
We offer worldwide delivery. This takes 3 to 5 days for most of Europe and is often free with orders over €80.
For information regarding international delivery please click here.
International Delivery Rate Table
We warranty all orders for genuine manufacturing defects up to 30 days from delivery (not damage caused through use). If any issues arise after this time, warranty cover will be passed over to the brands & suppliers we work with. Full details on the warranty period/conditions etc.
Please note, any scooter or other products sold that used in an extreme manner or at a skate park, have limited warranty cover due to the nature of use they are put through. To raise a warranty claim just contact us, with your order number, details of the fault and a photograph/video of the issue to provide sufficient evidence.