Panda Initio Stunt Scooter - Gold
Get More Info on Paypal
The Panda Initio Stunt Scooter - Gold is a great developing riders scooter, and can handle a beating at the skatepark. Featuring a chromoly steel bar, it adds super strength and durability to the scooter.
Combined with it's stunning colorways, the Initio is a pretty light scooter for it's 78cm height at just under 3.3kgs, which is a pretty impressive level, and allows riders to throw the scooter around with greater ease.
- Total Scooter Height: 780mm
- Suggested Ages: 12+ Years
- Bars Spins 360 Degrees for Tricks
- Total Scooter Weight: 3.3kgs
- Scooter Type: Fixed 1 piece Stunt Scooter that's not foldable, with fixed handlebar size (can but cut down after purchase)
- Scooter come pre-dialled, 95% built, all that's needed to do is put the bars on, tighten then clamp then you're off!
Specification, Compatibility & Technical Details:
- Bar Material: Chromoly steel
- Bar Height: 560mm (22")
- Bar Width: 550mm (21.65")
- Deck Material: Lightweight 6061-T6 Allow
- Deck Length: 480mm (18.9")
- Deck Width: 101mm (4")
- Fork: Threaded super strength steel fork
- Clamp: Triple Clamp
- Headset: Integrated Headset
- Brake: 2 Bolt Flex Fender
- Wheel: 110mm / 24mmBlack PU / Black Core with ABEC 9 Bearings
- Grips: Flangeless Black Grips
|Bar Material||Chromoly Steel|
|Delivery Option||Under £40||Over £40|
|Amazon Shipping 3-5 day||£2.95||FREE|
|Amazon Shipping 1-2 Day||£4.95||£4.95|
Rest of UK
|UK Off Shore Islands||2-3||£5.95|
International Delivery Information
We offer worldwide delivery. This takes 3 to 5 days for most of Europe and is often free with orders over €80.
For information regarding international delivery please click here.
International Delivery Rate Table
We warranty all orders for genuine manufacturing defects up to 30 days from delivery (not damage caused through use). If any issues arise after this time, warranty cover will be passed over to the brands & suppliers we work with. Full details on the warranty period/conditions etc.
Please note, any scooter or other products sold that used in an extreme manner or at a skate park, have limited warranty cover due to the nature of use they are put through. To raise a warranty claim just contact us, with your order number, details of the fault and a photograph/video of the issue to provide sufficient evidence.