Panda Primus Pro Stunt Scooter - Full Rainbow Neochrome
Availability: Out Of Stock
Get More Info on Paypal
The Panda Primus Pro Stunt Scooter gets the basics down with a complete pro scooter without blowing the bank! It's built from a mix of durable steel and light alloy parts, ensuring a great starting point that's easy to maneuver for newer riders. Every part on the Panda can be replaced and upgraded when you grow too big, damages a part or simply want to try something new.
- Total Scooter Height: 780mm
- Suggested Ages: 8+ Years
- Bars Spins 360 Degrees for Tricks
- Total Scooter Weight: 3.2kg
- Scooter Type: Fixed 1 piece Stunt Scooter that's not foldable, with fixed handlebar size (can but cut down after purchase)
- Scooter come pre-dialled, 95% built, all that's needed to do is put the bars on, tighten then clamp then you're off!
Specification, Compatibility & Technical Details:
- Bar Material: Chromoly steel with reinforcing gussets for maximum strength
- Bar Height: 560mm (22")
- Bar Width: 500mm (19.7")
- Deck Material: Lightweight 6061-T6 Allow
- Deck Length: 490mm (19.3")
- Deck Width: 105mm (4.13")
- Fork: IHC Compression Fork from durable steel
- Clamp: Double IHC Clamp
- Headset: Integrated Headset
- Brake: 2 Bolt Flex Fender
- Wheel: 100mm / 24mmBlack PU / Black Core with ABEC 9 Bearings
- Grips: Flangeless Black Grips
|Bar Material||Chromoly Steel|
|Delivery Option||Under £40||Over £40|
|Amazon Shipping 3-5 day||£2.95||FREE|
|Amazon Shipping 1-2 Day||£4.95||£4.95|
Rest of UK
|UK Off Shore Islands||2-3||£5.95|
International Delivery Information
We offer worldwide delivery. This takes 3 to 5 days for most of Europe and is often free with orders over €80.
For information regarding international delivery please click here.
International Delivery Rate Table
We warranty all orders for genuine manufacturing defects up to 30 days from delivery (not damage caused through use). If any issues arise after this time, warranty cover will be passed over to the brands & suppliers we work with. Full details on the warranty period/conditions etc.
Please note, any scooter or other products sold that used in an extreme manner or at a skate park, have limited warranty cover due to the nature of use they are put through. To raise a warranty claim just contact us, with your order number, details of the fault and a photograph/video of the issue to provide sufficient evidence.