The first ever Penny Longboard has arrived. No matter where youre escaping to, skate there on the new 36 Penny Longboard. Penny have reformulated their secret plastic formula for added strength and flex control, suitable for a longer deck that will perform just as well downhill as it will cruising by the beach. .
The Blue Penny plastic Longboard skateboard features their classic and most popular combination of a bright blue waffle top non-slip deck, with an additional layer of granular textural grip, white powder-coated reverse kingpin trucks with matching deck bolts, 69mm red 83A wheels with matching cushions and premium Abec 9 v-channel bearings. It will have you skating like never before, with its unique concave shape and natural flex.
- Blue Pintail shaped longboard deck
- 36 long and 9.5 wide
- Classic waffle top non-slip deck
- Additional granular textured grip for enhanced control
- Brand new secret composite plastic formula for added strength and flex control
- A half inch camber through the length of the deck works in combination with the boards natural flex, inbuilt riser pads and side-to-side concave to enhance ride-ability
- Premium Abec 9 v-channel stainless steel bearings
- Colour- coded high tensile bolts
- Reverse Kingpin 7 inch (180mm) trucks offer more stability and greater response
- Strong aluminium with powder-coated finish
- 83A wheels for a smooth and fast ride
UK Delivery Information
For information regarding international delivery please click here.
Need next day delivery? Order by 5pm Monday - Friday
- FREE 2-3 Working Day Delivery on all orders over £40 OR for £2.49
- FREE Next Day Delivery (Mon-Fri) on all orders over £75 OR for £3.95
- Saturday Delivery (UK) £9.95
*The delivery information above applies to UK orders (excluding Scottish Highlands)
Easy Returns and Exchanges
We make returns easy for your convenience; so, if for any reason you need to return your order, just drop us an email to let us know.
We offer a prepaid returns service via Collect+ on all UK orders. For further information regarding this, please click here.