Phoenix Pro Scooter Deck – Black – 19.5” x 4”
Get More Info on Paypal
The Phoenix Pro Scooter Deck is one great piece of equipment! This deck has been built to be strong, reliable and look good!
Featuring the rounded bottom style of other Phoenix decks, it allows for ultra fast grinds that won't catch like square edged decks. This rounded edge style should also reduce and risk of pain from finger whips!
Please note that there is no brake with this deck.
- Phoenix Custom 6061-T6 Aluminum Extrusion for ultimate Strength to Weight and Balance
- Rounded bottom for ultra fast grinds, won't catch like a square edge
- 3 degrees of concave for best traction and control
- All rounded edges won't hurt for fingerwhips
- Precision CNC Machined for accurate geometry
- Industry Leading Welds
- Heat Treated to T6 Hardness after welding.
- Anodized and Laser Etched
- Headtube Angle: 82.5 Degrees
- Available in Multiple Colours
- Available in 4.0" and 4.5"
|Delivery Option||Under £40||Over £40|
|myHermes 2-3 day||£2.45||FREE|
|myHermes Next Day||£3.95||£3.95|
Rest of UK
|UK Off Shore Islands||2-3||£5.95|
International Delivery Information
We offer worldwide delivery. This takes 3 to 5 days for most of Europe and is often free with orders over €80.
For information regarding international delivery please click here.
International Delivery Rate Table
Easy Returns & Exchanges
Buy Now & be able to return after Christmas all the way up to 15th January with our extended returns policy.
Returns and exchanges should be easy, quick and no hassle. For more information see here.
We warranty all orders for genuine manufacturing defects up to 30 days from delivery. If any issues arise after this time, warranty cover will be passed over to the brands & suppliers we work with. Full details on the warranty period/conditions etc.
Please note, any scooter or other products sold that used in an extreme manner or at a skate park, have limited warranty cover due to the nature of use they are put through. To raise a warranty claim just contact us, with your order number, details of the fault and a photograph/video of the issue to provide sufficient evidence.