Razors pro Iain McLeod gets his first Razors pro skate to be done in a combination of black, gray, white and turquoise colours for you to take to the street with.
You can't go wrong rolling on the Genesys aggressive skates as they function well, look great and are durable for rollerbladers of all skill levels and styles.
The Razors Genesys features a nice backslide plate area where the backslide plate fits properly into the boot providing more control and direct contact for royal and farv tricks. The soul plates are solid, have a long life and perform well for soul tricks.
All of the parts on the Genesys skate are easily replaceable and readily available in the aftermarket for when you wear your parts out from skating everyday, or for when you want to customize the colors.
The Razors Genesys McLeod skate comes complete and ready to skate out the box featuring GC Featherlite v.2 frames, Razor/Undercover Iain McLeod pro 58mm 90a outer wheels, quick ABEC 7 bearings and inner GC 42mm nylon anti rockers for your grinding needs.
- Weight of single skate: 4 lbs. (Based on a size 9)
- Razor Genesys Liner
- Oversized heel pad
- Genesys Soul frame
- Perfectly aligned backslide plate groove
- Hockey style laces
- Ground Control Featherlite 2 Frames
- Razor/Undercover Iain McLeod Pro 58mm 90a wheels
- (The wheels say 56mm 89a but they measure to 58mm)
- ABEC 7 Bearings
- 42mm GC anti-rocker wheels with aluminum spacers
UK Delivery Information
For information regarding international delivery please click here.
Need next day delivery? Order by 5pm Monday - Friday
- FREE 2-3 Working Day Delivery on all orders over £40 OR for £2.49
- FREE Next Day Delivery (Mon-Fri) on all orders over £75 OR for £3.95
- Saturday Delivery (UK) £9.95
*The delivery information above applies to UK orders (excluding Scottish Highlands)
Easy Returns and Exchanges
We make returns easy for your convenience; so, if for any reason you need to return your order, just drop us an email to let us know.
We offer a prepaid returns service via Collect+ on all UK orders. For further information regarding this, please click here.