Razors pay homage to Mathias Silhan for his dedication to skating over the years with these brand new skates!
The Razors Silhan SL skates are a fresh, clean spin on the very popular SL boot from Razors with a sick trainer finish to them. The skate features sound absorbing padding in between the soul plate and the boot to give you that solid feel and keep you rolling fast. Other components they treated the Silhan boot to are the Kevlar reinforced skins, new buckle receivers to prevent them popping open when you're skating and the old style Genesys cuff which is a little more flexy than the SL cuff. They include the Mathias Jug liner which features dual density foam and a new padded tongue insert.
To top it off they come fresh out the box with Ground Control Featherlite 2 frames, Titen bearings and the Silhan Pro wheel from BHC.
- White SL boot with soft top
- Kevlar reinforcements
- Sound absorbing layer between soul the boot
- GC FLT 2 frame
- Genesys cuff
- High density boot material for long lasting support
- Baseless boot design for responsiveness and perfect control
- Replaceable, pre-grooved backslide plate
- Jug Silhan liner with padded tongue insert
- BHC 57 mm/90A wheels
- Titen ABEC 7 bearings
UK Delivery Information
For information regarding international delivery please click here.
Need next day delivery? Order by 5pm Monday - Friday
- FREE 2-3 Working Day Delivery on all orders over £40 OR for £2.49
- FREE Next Day Delivery (Mon-Fri) on all orders over £75 OR for £3.95
- Saturday Delivery (UK) £9.95
*The delivery information above applies to UK orders (excluding Scottish Highlands)
Easy Returns and Exchanges
We make returns easy for your convenience; so, if for any reason you need to return your order, just drop us an email to let us know.
We offer a prepaid returns service via Collect+ on all UK orders. For further information regarding this, please click here.