REKD Heavy Duty Triple Pad Set - Black
Get More Info on Paypal
The REKD Heavy Duty Triple Pad Set, in black, is ideal for a wide range of action sports including skateboarding and roller skating.
- Heavy Duty knee, elbow and wrist guards
- Sizes S/M/L
- Hard wearing ramp style high impact caps
- Dual splint Wristguard with 360 protection
- Dual elasticated Velcro straps and triple velcro straps on wristguard
- Comfort lining
- Elasticated fitting sock with moisture vent
Sizing For This Product:
- Small: Knee pad top strap length 22cm, Bottom strap length 22cm ; Will fit users up to 26.4cm around the Knee.
- Small: Elbow pad top strap length 20cm, Bottom strap length 16cm ; Will fit users up to 23.4cm around the Elbow.
- Med: Knee pad top strap length 24.8cm, Bottom strap length 25.2cm ; Will fit users up to 30.2cm around the Knee.
- Med: Elbow pad top strap length 23.4cm, Bottom strap length 17.1cm ; Will fit users up to 26.2cm around the Elbow.
- Lrg: Knee pad top strap length 28cm, Bottom strap length 27cm ; Will fit users up to 33.8cm around the Knee.
- Lrg: Elbow pad top strap length 25.9cm, Bottom strap length 19.3cm ; Will fit users up to 29.7cm around the Elbow.
|Delivery Option||Under £40||Over £40|
|Amazon Shipping 2-3 day||£2.95||FREE|
|Amazon Shipping 1-2 Day||£3.95||£3.95|
Rest of UK
|UK Off Shore Islands||2-3||£5.95|
International Delivery Information
We offer worldwide delivery. This takes 3 to 5 days for most of Europe and is often free with orders over €80.
For information regarding international delivery please click here.
International Delivery Rate Table
We warranty all orders for genuine manufacturing defects up to 30 days from delivery (not damage caused through use). If any issues arise after this time, warranty cover will be passed over to the brands & suppliers we work with. Full details on the warranty period/conditions etc.
Please note, any scooter or other products sold that used in an extreme manner or at a skate park, have limited warranty cover due to the nature of use they are put through. To raise a warranty claim just contact us, with your order number, details of the fault and a photograph/video of the issue to provide sufficient evidence.