REKD Ramp Double Pad Set - Black
Get More Info on Paypal
REKD Protection has combined their renowned Ramp Knee and Elbow pads into one combo set –perfect for a huge range of action sports and ready to take to the ramps. The high-density impact caps give excellent protection while the elastic dual straps give a strong and supportive hold.
Their counter-sunk ring rivets make these pads ramp-friendly and the extra 3mm padding behind the impact cap make these Ramp Pads step way ahead of the competition. Micro-injected strap logos provide both a durable strap end to prolong the strap life and an enhanced premium feel that REKD Protection has become known for.
- Heavy-duty ramp style knee and elbow pads
- Ramp-friendly countersunk rivets
- Ergonomic knee and elbow recesses for added comfort
- High-density PP impact caps
- Heavy-duty 600D Polyester
- Dual elasticated straps
- Micro-injected top strap logo pull tabs
- Additional 3mm padding behind the impact caps
- Neoprene backing for an ergonomic fit
Measured 3-5cm above the Knee, 2-3cm above the Elbow
- Small: 30-36cm around the Knee, 21-26cm around the Elbow
- Medium: 34-41cm around the Knee, 25-28cm around the Elbow
- Large: 38-45cm around the Knee, 26-32cm around the Elbow
|Delivery Option||Under £40||Over £40|
|Amazon Shipping 3-5 day||£2.95||FREE|
|Amazon Shipping 1-2 Day||£4.95||£4.95|
Rest of UK
|UK Off Shore Islands||2-3||£5.95|
International Delivery Information
We offer worldwide delivery. This takes 3 to 5 days for most of Europe and is often free with orders over €80.
For information regarding international delivery please click here.
International Delivery Rate Table
We warranty all orders for genuine manufacturing defects up to 30 days from delivery (not damage caused through use). If any issues arise after this time, warranty cover will be passed over to the brands & suppliers we work with. Full details on the warranty period/conditions etc.
Please note, any scooter or other products sold that used in an extreme manner or at a skate park, have limited warranty cover due to the nature of use they are put through. To raise a warranty claim just contact us, with your order number, details of the fault and a photograph/video of the issue to provide sufficient evidence.