Get More Info on Paypal
Rider Level What experience level of rider we recommend this scooter for.
Scooter WeightHow heavy the scooter is.
- Returns & Warranty
REKD Black Longboard Slide Gloves
- Lightweight and durable slide gloves for all aspects of longboarding
- Classy embroidered REKD logos and custom backhand print
- Sizes S/M/L
- Fully covered Velcro palm and fingers for unlimited puck positioning
- Protective faux suede material in high wear areas extend glove life
- Palm impact support pads help absorb slide impacts and vibration
- Neoprene wrist with elastic strap for a strong and comfortable hold
- Micro fibre sweat absorbing material on thumb, ideal for wiping glasses or sweaty brows
- Elasticated backhand stripe to stop flappy excess material when hands are straight
- Ergonomically shaped 4 piece self-lubricating POM Nylon pucks:
Shaped dual finger and thumb pucks
Domed palm puck reduces the chance of pucks coming off mid slide
- Rounded edges, minimising the chance of slide snag
|For Who||Boys, Girls, Men's, Women's|
|Bar Internal Diameter||No|
|Bar External Diameter||No|
|Compatible Wheel Size||No|
|Compatibility with Decks||No|
|Delivery Option||Under £40||Over £40|
|myHermes 2-3 day||£2.45||FREE|
|myHermes Next Day||£3.95||£3.95|
Rest of UK
|UK Off Shore Islands||2-3||£5.95|
International Delivery Information
We offer worldwide delivery. This takes 3 to 5 days for most of Europe and is often free with orders over €80.
For information regarding international delivery please click here.
International Delivery Rate Table
Returns & Warranty
Easy Returns & Exchanges
Buy Now & be able to return after Christmas all the way up to 15th January with our extended returns policy.
Returns and exchanges should be easy, quick and no hassle. With every order (£30+), we provide a prepaid Collect Plus returns label & returns/exchanges form so you can drop your item back off at the local shop if needed. For more information see here.
We warranty all orders for genuine manufacturing defects up to 30 days from delivery. If any issues arise after this time, warranty cover will be passed over to the brands & suppliers we work with. Full details on the warranty period/conditions etc.
Please note, any scooter or other products sold that used in an extreme manner or at a skate park, have limited warranty cover due to the nature of use they are put through. To raise a warranty claim just contact us, with your order number, details of the fault and a photograph/video of the issue to provide sufficient evidence.