- Returns & Warranty
REKD White Triple Pad Set Protection
The REKD Recreational Triple Pad Set, in black, is ideal for a wide range of action sports including skateboarding and roller skating.
- Knee, elbow and wrist guards
- Sizes: XS/S/M/L/XL
- High impact caps and dual splint wristguard
- Heavy duty impact absorbing foam
- Dual elasticated Velcro straps on elbow and knee
- Nylon webbing straps on the wrist guard and 360 protection
- Comfort lining
- Elasticated fitting sock with moisture vent
Sizing For This Product:
- Size XS: 20-50kg weight; <120cm / <4
- Size S: 20-50kg weight; <155cm 160cm / <5.1 5.3
- Size M: 20-50kg weight; 160cm 180cm / 5.3 5.11
- Size L: +50kg weight; 170cm 190cm / 5.7 6.3
- Size XL: +50kg weight; 180cm 190cm / 5.11 6.3
|For Who||Boys, Girls, Men's, Women's|
|Bar Internal Diameter||No|
|Bar External Diameter||No|
|Compatible Wheel Size||No|
|Compatibility with Decks||No|
|Delivery Option||Under £40||Over £40|
|myHermes 2-3 day||£2.45||FREE|
|myHermes Next Day||£3.95||£3.95|
*Order by 4pm Monday - Friday for next day delivery.
Rest of UK
|UK Off Shore Islands||2-3||£5.95|
*Order by 4pm Monday - Friday for same day dispatch
International Delivery Information
We offer worldwide delivery. This takes 3 to 5 days for most of Europe and is often free with orders over €80.
For information regarding international delivery please click here.
International Delivery Rate Table
Returns & Warranty
Easy Returns & Exchanges
Buy Now & be able to return after Christmas all the way up to 15th January with our extended returns policy.
Returns and exchanges should be easy, quick and no hassle. With every order (£30+), we provide a prepaid Collect Plus returns label & returns/exchanges form so you can drop your item back off at the local shop if needed. For more information see here.
We warranty all orders for genuine manufacturing defects up to 30 days from delivery. If any issues arise after this time, warranty cover will be passed over to the brands & suppliers we work with. Full details on the warranty period/conditions etc.
Please note, any scooter or other products sold that used in an extreme manner or at a skate park, have limited warranty cover due to the nature of use they are put through. To raise a warranty claim just contact us, with your order number, details of the fault and a photograph/video of the issue to provide sufficient evidence.