Revolution Storm Complete Stunt Scooter - Gold Chrome
Availability: Out Of Stock
The Revolution Storm Stunt Scooter has been 5 years of refined developed, to bring this beautiful masterpiece of a scooter.
It is built around the incredibly light Storm deck and is made to give you the perfect combination of strength, lightweight and balance to suit all levels of rider from beginner to pro.
All of the components have been designed to give you the very best overall product at an incredible price, the 170mm grips are super soft yet durable. 110mm high rebound hollow core wheels create a light and smooth ride. Chromoly Storm Bars are amazingly strong yet still light and then finished off with high grade CNC milled IHC forks.
- Total Scooter Height: 840mm / 34"
- Bars Spins 360 Degrees for Tricks
- Total Scooter Weight: 3kgs (6.61lbs)
- Scooter Type: Fixed 1 piece Stunt Scooter that's not foldable, with fixed handlebar size (can but cut down after purchase)
- Scooter come pre-dialled, 95% built, all that's needed to do is put the bars on, tighten then clamp then you're off!
Specification, Compatibility & Technical Details:
- Bar Width: 579mm (22.8")
- Bar Height: 554mm (21.8")
- Bar Material: 4130 Chromoly Steel
- Deck Length: 495mm (19.5")
- Deck Width: 120mm (4.7")
- Foot Space: 350mm (13.78")
- Fork: CNC Milled IHC Compression Forks
- Clamp: Revo Black Double IHC Clamp
- Headset: Integrated Headset
- Brake: 2 Bolt Flex Fender
- Wheel: 110mm / 24mm Hollowcore Black PU / Black Core
- Grips: 170mm Ultragrip Tech Grips
- Griptape: Revolution Lightning Storm Griptape
|Bar Material||Chromoly Steel|
|Delivery Option||Under £40||Over £40|
|Courier Shipping 3-5 day||£2.95||FREE|
|Courier Shipping 1-2 Day||£4.95||£4.95|
Rest of UK
|UK Off Shore Islands||2-3||£5.95|
International Delivery Information
We offer worldwide delivery. This takes 3 to 5 days for most of Europe and is often free with orders over €80.
For information regarding international delivery please click here.
International Delivery Rate Table
We warranty all orders for genuine manufacturing defects up to 30 days from delivery (not damage caused through use). If any issues arise after this time, warranty cover will be passed over to the brands & suppliers we work with. Full details on the warranty period/conditions etc.
Please note, any scooter or other products sold that used in an extreme manner or at a skate park, have limited warranty cover due to the nature of use they are put through. To raise a warranty claim just contact us, with your order number, details of the fault and a photograph/video of the issue to provide sufficient evidence.
Easy 30 Day Returns
We provide a simply returns form with all orders, if you’re not happy after receiving the item within the first 30 days, you’re able to return it for a refund. This does not cover product warranty periods. More info