Riedell Roller R FIT Kit - Lowcut
Availability: Out Of Stock
Every foot can benefit from a little extra support in places, whether you've got an aching pain in the ball of your foot, tingling toes or just want your heel to fit more snugly in your boot, the 16 piece Riedell R-Fit Kit comes with everything that you need to help improve these common problems.
The R-Fit footbed has removable pads which are interchangeable to suit your problem area. The Velcro fastening makes them really simple and quick to adjust and they fit into any stock width Riedell low cut boot.
Please Note: This product is not intended to be used as a remedy for serious injuries or issues. Should your discomfort become worse through using this product, remove the pads from your boots and seek medical advice.
1. The R-Fit Footbed - Designed to help reduce the curling of the insole and provide extra comfort when skating, and some trimming may be required to ensure a good fit within your boot.
2. Metatarsal Pad - If you suffer with a tingling sensation or a numbness around your toes and the ball of your foot, this little pad sits snugly behind the ball of your foot and supports the metatarsal bones.
3. Heel Lift Pads - Will decrease the movement of your heel within the back of your boot to help prevent against painful blisters and irritation which can be caused by too much heel movement.
4. Heel Wedge Pads - These are great for people who suffer with ankle issues and painful arches. The wedge of this pad in particular helps to correct over pronation and over supination. Over pronation occurs when walking, and the arch of your foot flattens to the floor. This is most noticeable when looking at a pair of worn shoes, if the inside of the shoe is flattened this could indicate that you have over pronation. Similarly, surpination occurs when walking and your foot fails to flatten adequately, and pressure is put on the outside of your foot. By positioning the heel wedges correctly, you may start to see a reduction in soreness.
5. Adjustable Arch Supports - Are provided in three different sizes. The Neutral pad comes fitted to the footbed but you can easily remove and change to suit your own arch height giving extra support whilst working to reduce the stress on the tendons in your ankles.
Sizing: There are five different sizes available and although some trimming may be required to get the perfect fit, due to the placement of the pads on the footbed you would have to ensure that you select the correct size. For example if you wear a size US8 boot, ordering the size 9-10.5 and trimming to fit would not work, you would require the size 7-8.5 footbed.
|Colour||Black, Blue, Purple, Red, Yellow|
|Delivery Option||Under £40||Over £40|
|Courier Shipping 3-5 day||£2.95||FREE|
|Courier Shipping 1-2 Day||£4.95||£4.95|
Rest of UK
|UK Off Shore Islands||2-3||£5.95|
International Delivery Information
We offer worldwide delivery. This takes 3 to 5 days for most of Europe and is often free with orders over €80.
For information regarding international delivery please click here.
International Delivery Rate Table
We warranty all orders for genuine manufacturing defects up to 30 days from delivery (not damage caused through use). If any issues arise after this time, warranty cover will be passed over to the brands & suppliers we work with. Full details on the warranty period/conditions etc.
Please note, any scooter or other products sold that used in an extreme manner or at a skate park, have limited warranty cover due to the nature of use they are put through. To raise a warranty claim just contact us, with your order number, details of the fault and a photograph/video of the issue to provide sufficient evidence.
Easy 30 Day Returns
We provide a simply returns form with all orders, if you’re not happy after receiving the item within the first 30 days, you’re able to return it for a refund. This does not cover product warranty periods. More info