Get More Info on Paypal
- Returns & Warranty
Rio Roller Kicks Quad Roller Skates - Black / Blue
Rio Roller Kicks are the new top quality Rio Roller Skates. Sure to be hugely popular across the world. We price match any retailer.
- Vegan friendly, semi-soft quad skate with PVC leather construction
- High quality heel support and anatomically correct insoles with additional cushioning
- PU cast 82A wheels with Rio’s exclusive design to prevent axles protruding – and damaging flooring
- Exclusive Rio Roller frame and trucks, providing an even better skating experience
- Custom shaped PU cast bushings
- PU cast stoppers with easily replaceable Allen key bolts
- ABEC 7 bearings
- Fixed sizes: UK3J – UK12A / EU35.5 – 47
|For Who||Boys, Men's|
|Bar Internal Diameter||No|
|Bar External Diameter||No|
|Compatible Wheel Size||No|
|Compatibility with Decks||No|
|Delivery Option||Under £40||Over £40|
|myHermes 2-3 day||£2.45||FREE|
|myHermes Next Day||£3.95||£3.95|
Rest of UK
|UK Off Shore Islands||2-3||£5.95|
International Delivery Information
We offer worldwide delivery. This takes 3 to 5 days for most of Europe and is often free with orders over €80.
For information regarding international delivery please click here.
International Delivery Rate Table
Returns & Warranty
Easy Returns & Exchanges
Buy Now & be able to return after Christmas all the way up to 15th January with our extended returns policy.
Returns and exchanges should be easy, quick and no hassle. With every order (£30+), we provide a prepaid Collect Plus returns label & returns/exchanges form so you can drop your item back off at the local shop if needed. For more information see here.
We warranty all orders for genuine manufacturing defects up to 30 days from delivery. If any issues arise after this time, warranty cover will be passed over to the brands & suppliers we work with. Full details on the warranty period/conditions etc.
Please note, any scooter or other products sold that used in an extreme manner or at a skate park, have limited warranty cover due to the nature of use they are put through. To raise a warranty claim just contact us, with your order number, details of the fault and a photograph/video of the issue to provide sufficient evidence.
Customers Also Purchased