Rio Roller Leopard Teal Quad Roller Skates
Availability: Out Of Stock
Get More Info on Paypal
Rio Roller Leopard Teal Quad Roller Skates are the ideal quad skates for fun skaters wanting to look cool riding. Rio Roller Leopard has been with us for many years, and each time sees a new update to keep the skate on trend. Keeping to our traditional style of the Classic Rios, the Leopard is fully charged and bursting with colour. The print is bigger, colours are brighter and the design is bold. If it’s a statement skate you’re looking for, then look no further!
- Semi-soft quad skate. PVC leather construction.
- Vegan Friendly
- High quality heel support and anatomically correct insoles with additional cushioning.
- PU cast 82A wheels with Rio Rollers exclusive design to prevent axles protruding and damaging flooring.
- PU injected stopper with easily replaceable bolts.
- Nylon hi-impact chassis with aluminium trucks.
- ABEC 7 bearings.
- Embroidered loop tag. Printed wheels and side logos.
- Embossed print on tongue.
- Printed foot bed.
- Sizes UK 12J - UK 9/ Euro 30.5 - Euro 43
|Colour||Black, Blue, Pink, Purple, Teal|
|Delivery Option||Under £40||Over £40|
|Amazon Shipping 3-5 day||£2.95||FREE|
|Amazon Shipping 1-2 Day||£4.95||£4.95|
Rest of UK
|UK Off Shore Islands||2-3||£5.95|
International Delivery Information
We offer worldwide delivery. This takes 3 to 5 days for most of Europe and is often free with orders over €80.
For information regarding international delivery please click here.
International Delivery Rate Table
We warranty all orders for genuine manufacturing defects up to 30 days from delivery (not damage caused through use). If any issues arise after this time, warranty cover will be passed over to the brands & suppliers we work with. Full details on the warranty period/conditions etc.
Please note, any scooter or other products sold that used in an extreme manner or at a skate park, have limited warranty cover due to the nature of use they are put through. To raise a warranty claim just contact us, with your order number, details of the fault and a photograph/video of the issue to provide sufficient evidence.