Roces Orlando 3 Adjustable Inline Skates - Black UK 8J - 11J Only
Availability: Out Of Stock
Get More Info on Paypal
The Roces Orlando 3 inline skate is ideal for growing young skaters. Features include a ventilated nylon shell, padded foam liner and Hyper wheels with ABEC 3 bearings. The skates are easily adjustable through 4 full sizes ensuring the best possible fit as your child's feet grow. The 2 single strap system this skate makes putting on and taking them off a simple task.
- Growth compensator ventilated Nylon shell
- Dual memory buckle closure system
- Ventilated Growth compensator foam liner innerboot
- Uni Tech frame
- Adjustable wheel base
- Wheels - 72mm 82A Hyper Wheels (64mm for the UK 8J-11J)
- Closure - 2 Memory Buckles
- Bearings - ABEC 3 Speed Bearings
- Growth Compensator - The folding lever on the side of the frame very easily adjusts the length of the shell and the liner. The lever can be set in any one of 4 positions which correspond to the 4 size adjustment range.
If you're uncertain of which size to purchase, we'd recommend getting the next size up and a pair of our cut-to-fit insoles.
|Delivery Option||Under £40||Over £40|
|Amazon Shipping 3-5 day||£2.95||FREE|
|Amazon Shipping 1-2 Day||£4.95||£4.95|
Rest of UK
|UK Off Shore Islands||2-3||£5.95|
International Delivery Information
We offer worldwide delivery. This takes 3 to 5 days for most of Europe and is often free with orders over €80.
For information regarding international delivery please click here.
International Delivery Rate Table
We warranty all orders for genuine manufacturing defects up to 30 days from delivery (not damage caused through use). If any issues arise after this time, warranty cover will be passed over to the brands & suppliers we work with. Full details on the warranty period/conditions etc.
Please note, any scooter or other products sold that used in an extreme manner or at a skate park, have limited warranty cover due to the nature of use they are put through. To raise a warranty claim just contact us, with your order number, details of the fault and a photograph/video of the issue to provide sufficient evidence.