Get More Info on Paypal
- Returns & Warranty
Rocker Irok Doom Freecoaster Mini BMX Bike
This Rocker BMX comes with an improved fork with reduced clearance for much easier foot jams. The frame has been tweeked with an angled seat clamp and micro drop outs for a super clean looking back end.
The Irok - mini BMX is built with a smaller scale Lightweight Hi tensile steel frame and fat padded seat for added comfort. The high 30/14 gearing makes it easier to control and do technical tricks.
Notice: The bike is delivered 80% assembled. All parts must be tightened before use.
- Weight reduced hi tensile steel frame
- Taper fork & bar
- Top load stem
- Thread less forks
- 10" x 28" bars
- Plastic BMX pedals with matching kraton rubber grips
- 28/9 gearing
- 9T semi sealed driver
- Precision sealed cartridge bearings
- 3 piece forged steel cranks
- Fat padded seat
- Steel 3 piece wheels with patented Rocker rear wheel hub and 9t driver
- Pneumatic rubber 10" soft compound chunky tires
- Chrome/colored KMC chain
- The bike is delivered 80% assembled. All parts must be tightened before use.
- When using a freecoaster hub you will find that it takes a while longer before you start gaining momentum when pedaling. This is called "slack" and can be adjusted in 4 different configurations for much slack to very little. All this can be done without removing the wheel.
|For Who||Boys, Girls, Men's, Women's|
|Bar Internal Diameter||No|
|Bar External Diameter||No|
|Compatible Wheel Size||No|
|Compatibility with Decks||No|
|Delivery Option||Under £40||Over £40|
|myHermes 2-3 day||£2.45||FREE|
|myHermes Next Day||£3.95||£3.95|
Rest of UK
|UK Off Shore Islands||2-3||£5.95|
International Delivery Information
We offer worldwide delivery. This takes 3 to 5 days for most of Europe and is often free with orders over €80.
For information regarding international delivery please click here.
International Delivery Rate Table
Returns & Warranty
Easy Returns & Exchanges
Buy Now & be able to return after Christmas all the way up to 15th January with our extended returns policy.
Returns and exchanges should be easy, quick and no hassle. With every order (£30+), we provide a prepaid Collect Plus returns label & returns/exchanges form so you can drop your item back off at the local shop if needed. For more information see here.
We warranty all orders for genuine manufacturing defects up to 30 days from delivery. If any issues arise after this time, warranty cover will be passed over to the brands & suppliers we work with. Full details on the warranty period/conditions etc.
Please note, any scooter or other products sold that used in an extreme manner or at a skate park, have limited warranty cover due to the nature of use they are put through. To raise a warranty claim just contact us, with your order number, details of the fault and a photograph/video of the issue to provide sufficient evidence.