Get More Info on Paypal
- Returns & Warranty
Sacrifice Akashi V2 110 Black Stunt Scooter
The Sacrifice Akashi 110 V2 Black Stunt Scooter, like much of the Sacrifice complete range has been built to target minimised weight on the scooter for park riding. We will price match any retailer.
The Sacrifice Akashi range has been in development for 18 months with Sacrifice's expert product developers and their Pro Riders. The 110 option has weight reduced in many places to keep your setup super light while doing air tricks in the park.
The 110 option features a unique triple concave deck, giving you even contact points while grinding so perfect for fast grinding while staying balanced. It also features high walls and plastic plugs to give extra support while grinding those ledges.
The Akashi-110 complete uses a bullet proof SCS system with the Bionic Fork and Recon Clamp, the bar is reinforced Chromoly Reo T-Bar and comes complete with the new forged Blender wheels. It also features hand poured world first Rebound PU and high wall core design, a Taiwanese fully sealed integrated headset, trusty S-Grips and topped off with classic GT stripe graphics.
The V2 has some great upgrades, changing from SCS to IHC to reduce weight. The new Spy 2 bolt collar clamp with 6ml high tensile bolts for imrproved strength. The forks are also the new Spy IHC Fork, again with 6ml high tensile extra strength bolts, but is lighter than the old Bionic fork. It also comes with the reliable 110ml Blender wheels, a high rebound PU, and finally new Spy Bar Grips.
- Total Scooter Height: 790mm
- Suggested Ages: 8-16 Years
- Bars Spins 360 Degrees for Tricks
- Total Scooter Weight: 3.6kg
- Scooter Type: Fixed 1 piece Stunt Scooter that's not foldable, with fixed handlebar size (can but cut down after purchase)
- Scooter come pre-dialled, 95% built, all that's needed to do is put the bars on, tighten then clamp then you're off!
- Deck Material: Extruded 6061-T6 Al material with 3D Forged Headtube and neck
- Length: 515mm
- Width: 115mm
- Head Tube Angle: 82.5°
- Includes Plastic Flex Brake, High Tensile Axles and Easy Fit Steel Spacers, Plus Front and Rear Plugs
- Bars: Oversized Sacci Chromoly
- Material: Extruded 6061-T6 Al
- Length: 600mm
- Width: 550mm
- Fork: Spy IHC Lightweight Fork
- Clamp: 2 bolt collar clamp with printed logo detail
- Wheels: Blender 120mm Wheels
- Bearings: Abec 7 bearings
- Headset: Integrated Fully Sealed
- Grips: Spy-Grips with logo bar ends
- Grip Tape: Custom grip tape cut perfectly to the shape of the deck
- Brake: Basic 2 bolt flex fender – spring steel
|For Who||Boys, Girls, Men's, Women's|
|Bar Internal Diameter||No|
|Bar External Diameter||Standard|
|Bar Height||600mm (23.6 Inches)|
|Bar Width||600mm (23.6 Inches)|
|Compatible Wheel Size||No|
|Compatibility with Decks||No|
|Delivery Option||Under £40||Over £40|
|myHermes 2-3 day||£2.45||FREE|
|myHermes Next Day||£3.95||£3.95|
Rest of UK
|UK Off Shore Islands||2-3||£5.95|
International Delivery Information
We offer worldwide delivery. This takes 3 to 5 days for most of Europe and is often free with orders over €80.
For information regarding international delivery please click here.
International Delivery Rate Table
Returns & Warranty
Easy Returns & Exchanges
Buy Now & be able to return after Christmas all the way up to 15th January with our extended returns policy.
Returns and exchanges should be easy, quick and no hassle. With every order (£30+), we provide a prepaid Collect Plus returns label & returns/exchanges form so you can drop your item back off at the local shop if needed. For more information see here.
We warranty all orders for genuine manufacturing defects up to 30 days from delivery. If any issues arise after this time, warranty cover will be passed over to the brands & suppliers we work with. Full details on the warranty period/conditions etc.
Please note, any scooter or other products sold that used in an extreme manner or at a skate park, have limited warranty cover due to the nature of use they are put through. To raise a warranty claim just contact us, with your order number, details of the fault and a photograph/video of the issue to provide sufficient evidence.