- Returns & Warranty
SBK DK 6 Ice Skates Hockey Ice Skates
A great beginners skate from Sherbrook SBK one of Canada's best Hockey Brands.
Recommended: Ice Skate Blade Guards to help keep your skates in top condition.
- Lining: Durable black cambrelle lining for quick drying and comfort.
- Quarters: High embossed silver woven and padded side quarters with black/white chequered graphics on the facing rows
- Tongue :Black felt tongue 3/8 thick with SBK logos tongue binding (stops fraying)
- Ankle Support: heavily padded anatomically positioned ankle bone area for better heel lock and comfort.
- Comfort Foot Bed, Black die-cut foam foot bed with rivet inhibitor for extra comfort
- Red & Silver Detailing and Logos
- Soft Touch Toe Cap for better impact absorption.
- Riveted SBK Stainless Steel Hockey Blade
|Colour||Black, Grey, Red|
|Delivery Option||Under £40||Over £40|
|myHermes 2-3 day||£2.45||FREE|
|Yodel Next Day||£4.95||£4.95|
*Order by 4pm Monday - Friday for next day delivery.
Rest of UK
|UK Off Shore Islands||2-3||£5.95|
*Order by 4pm Monday - Friday for same day dispatch
International Delivery Information
We offer worldwide delivery. This takes 3 to 5 days for most of Europe and is often free with orders over €80.
For information regarding international delivery please click here.
International Delivery Rate Table
Returns & Warranty
Easy Returns & Exchanges
Buy Now & be able to return after Christmas all the way up to 15th January with our extended returns policy.
Returns and exchanges should be easy, quick and no hassle. With every order (£30+), we provide a prepaid Collect Plus returns label & returns/exchanges form so you can drop your item back off at the local shop if needed. For more information see here.
We warranty all orders for genuine manufacturing defects up to 30 days from delivery. If any issues arise after this time, warranty cover will be passed over to the brands & suppliers we work with. Full details on the warranty period/conditions etc.
Please note, any scooter or other products sold that used in an extreme manner or at a skate park, have limited warranty cover due to the nature of use they are put through. To raise a warranty claim just contact us, with your order number, details of the fault and a photograph/video of the issue to provide sufficient evidence.
Customers Also Purchased