The Seba brand is renowned in the freestyle and slalom scene for building some of the best skates on the planet. They may be new to the aggressive market, but they have cause quite a stir both online and at events throughout the year. With their extensive knowledge and boot building expertise, their break into the aggressive market is sure to be a success.
The dominant name on the Seba aggressive skating team is CJ Wellsmore, and to prove this dominance, Seba have given the current world champion their first Pro Model. Seba's own statement is to start from the top. This is further confirmed by the brands backing, willingness to learn and the quality of the components used in the making of the CJ Pro skate.
The BOOT only skate comes with a Seba Frame, an exposed carbon fibre heel and a higher fit liner and cuff.
- One piece liner to give a close comfortable fit
- Carbon fibre shell to keep weight to a minimum and give control over the skating
- Solid composite cuff for support and flex when you need it
- Higher fit of both liner and cuff
- A soul plate that is tested by and rider approved
- Exposed carbon fibre on the heel, and finished in a black and grey colour way.
UK Delivery Information
For information regarding international delivery please click here.
Need next day delivery? Order by 5pm Monday - Friday
- FREE 2-3 Working Day Delivery on all orders over £40 OR for £2.49
- FREE Next Day Delivery (Mon-Fri) on all orders over £75 OR for £3.95
- Saturday Delivery (UK) £9.95
*The delivery information above applies to UK orders (excluding Scottish Highlands)
Easy Returns and Exchanges
We make returns easy for your convenience; so, if for any reason you need to return your order, just drop us an email to let us know.
We offer a prepaid returns service via Collect+ on all UK orders. For further information regarding this, please click here.