- Returns & Warranty
Seba High Black Inline Free Skates
- High quality composite shell
- Adjustable cuff - 4 positions
- Seba Classic aluminium frame
- super fast Seba Twincam ILQ9 Slalom Pro bearings
- High Quality Seba 85a wheels
- Toe Cap and exchangeable side protector
- FK Top buckle, double strap spider micrometric buckle, front strap and lacing system
- Extra comfortable, washable and adjustable liner
- Category: Slalom
- Model: High
- Buckle: upper buckle FK, spider micrometic buckle, lacing, toe strap
- Cuff: Dual Density, 4 position adjustable
- lining: Dry2flex, custom fitting
- Wheels:-Seba 76mm/85a white
- Bearings: Seba Twincam ILQ 9 Slalom Pro Bearings
- Axles: Speed Axles
- Spacers: Precision Speed Spacers 8mm
|Delivery Option||Under £40||Over £40|
|myHermes 2-3 day||£2.45||FREE|
|Yodel Next Day||£4.95||£4.95|
*Order by 4pm Monday - Friday for next day delivery.
Rest of UK
|UK Off Shore Islands||2-3||£5.95|
*Order by 4pm Monday - Friday for same day dispatch
International Delivery Information
We offer worldwide delivery. This takes 3 to 5 days for most of Europe and is often free with orders over €80.
For information regarding international delivery please click here.
International Delivery Rate Table
Returns & Warranty
Easy Returns & Exchanges
Buy Now & be able to return after Christmas all the way up to 15th January with our extended returns policy.
Returns and exchanges should be easy, quick and no hassle. With every order (£30+), we provide a prepaid Collect Plus returns label & returns/exchanges form so you can drop your item back off at the local shop if needed. For more information see here.
We warranty all orders for genuine manufacturing defects up to 30 days from delivery. If any issues arise after this time, warranty cover will be passed over to the brands & suppliers we work with. Full details on the warranty period/conditions etc.
Please note, any scooter or other products sold that used in an extreme manner or at a skate park, have limited warranty cover due to the nature of use they are put through. To raise a warranty claim just contact us, with your order number, details of the fault and a photograph/video of the issue to provide sufficient evidence.