Get More Info on Paypal
- Returns & Warranty
SLAMM Classic VII Stunt Scooter - Black / Gold
The Slamm Classic VII is one of the most value for money scooters on the market. Featuring anodised 100mm Flair alloy wheels fitted with ABEC-9 Chrome bearings, colour coded 135mm Pro Swirl grips and an anodised triple clamp. The bold colours coupled with the matte black finish make this scooter look and feel awesome, especially with Slamm’s exclusive extruded Coffin neck connector and redesigned boxed channel deck. Classic VII is the ultimate in beginner stunt scooters.
- Total Scooter Height: 835mm
- Suggested Ages: 8-16 Years
- Bars Spins 360 Degrees for Tricks
- Total Scooter Weight: 4.8kgs
- Scooter Type: Fixed 1 piece Stunt Scooter that's not foldable, with fixed handlebar size (can but cut down after purchase)
- W 4.5″ x L 19″ / W 11.50cm x L 48.25cm
- T6 heat treated Aluminium boxed channel deck
- High-quality matte paint
- Standard press fit headtube
- Slamm exclusive extruded Coffin connector
- W 20.5” x H 22.5” / W 52cm x H 57cm
- Reinforced Steel dipped T-Bar
- Anodised triple bolt clamp
- NECO press fit, semi-sealed bearings
- Threadless Internal Hidden Compression (IHC) system
- One-piece threadless punched steel fork
- 135mm Pro swirl grips with impact resistant bar ends
- 100mm Flair 88A Alloy core PU cast wheels
- Classic VII can accept 100mm wheels
- ABEC-9 Chrome bearings
- 110mm Convex Carbon steel composite flex brake
- Height: 32.9” / 83.5cm
- Length: 26.8” / 67cm
- Width: 20.7” / 52cm
- Ride Height: 29.9” / 76cm
- Ride Height is between the top of the deck and the top of the bar grips
|Deck Width||115mm (4.5 Inches)|
|For Who||Boys, Girls, Men's, Women's|
|Bar Internal Diameter||No|
|Bar External Diameter||Standard|
|Bar Height||570mm (22.4 Inches)|
|Bar Width||520mm (20.5 Inches)|
|Compatible Wheel Size||No|
|Compatibility with Decks||No|
|Age||7-9, 10-12, 13-16|
|Delivery Option||Under £40||Over £40|
|myHermes 2-3 day||£2.45||FREE|
|myHermes Next Day||£3.95||£3.95|
Rest of UK
|UK Off Shore Islands||2-3||£5.95|
International Delivery Information
We offer worldwide delivery. This takes 3 to 5 days for most of Europe and is often free with orders over €80.
For information regarding international delivery please click here.
International Delivery Rate Table
Returns & Warranty
Easy Returns & Exchanges
Buy Now & be able to return after Christmas all the way up to 15th January with our extended returns policy.
Returns and exchanges should be easy, quick and no hassle. With every order (£30+), we provide a prepaid Collect Plus returns label & returns/exchanges form so you can drop your item back off at the local shop if needed. For more information see here.
We warranty all orders for genuine manufacturing defects up to 30 days from delivery. If any issues arise after this time, warranty cover will be passed over to the brands & suppliers we work with. Full details on the warranty period/conditions etc.
Please note, any scooter or other products sold that used in an extreme manner or at a skate park, have limited warranty cover due to the nature of use they are put through. To raise a warranty claim just contact us, with your order number, details of the fault and a photograph/video of the issue to provide sufficient evidence.