- Returns & Warranty
SLAMM Strobe II Stunt Scooter - Multi
Slamm’s Stobe II not only looks incredible but rides and performs exceptionally too! This model definitely stands out from the crowd! Slamm have fully hydro wrapped their redesigned boxed channel deck in these wild strobe effect graphics – making one of their most eye-catching models to date!
The Slamm Strobe II is absolutely packed with top spec features. Slamm’s exclusive threadless Aluminium one-piece forged head forks are fitted along with their exclusive extruded Rail neck connector, front deck block insert and larger 23” x 24.5” riser T-Bars! Slamm have also fitted their 165mm Team grips as standard, making Strobe II among their highest specification models ever!
- W 4.8″ x L 20.5″ / W 12.20cm x L 52cm
- T6 heat treated Aluminium boxed channel deck
- Full deck hydro wrap graphics
- Integrated headtube with CNC cutout
- Slamm exclusive extruded Rail connector
- W 23” x H 24.5” / W 58.5cm x H 62.25cm
- Reinforced Steel riser T-Bar
- Anodised double bolt Vice clamp
- NECO Integrated, sealed bearings
- Threadless Internal Hidden Compression (IHC) system
- Threadless Aluminium forged head fork
- 165mm Team grips with impact resistant bar ends
- 110mm Astro 88A Alloy core PU cast wheels
- ABEC-9 Chrome bearings
- 110mm Convex Carbon steel composite flex brake
- Full deck hydro wrap graphics
- Strobe effect
- Height: 34” / 86.5cm
- Length: 28” / 71cm
- Width: 23.6” / 60cm
- Ride Height: 31.7” / 80.5cm
- Ride Height is between the top of the deck and the top of the bar grips
|Colour||Black, Blue, Green, Orange, Purple, Red|
|Deck Length||520mm (20.47 Inches)|
|Deck Width||122mm (4.8 Inches)|
|For Who||Boys, Girls, Men's, Women's|
|Bar Internal Diameter||No|
|Bar External Diameter||Standard|
|Bar Height||570mm (22.4 Inches)|
|Bar Width||520mm (20.5 Inches)|
|Compatible Wheel Size||No|
|Compatibility with Decks||No|
|Delivery Option||Under £40||Over £40|
|myHermes 2-3 day||£2.45||FREE|
|myHermes Next Day||£3.95||£3.95|
Rest of UK
|UK Off Shore Islands||2-3||£5.95|
International Delivery Information
We offer worldwide delivery. This takes 3 to 5 days for most of Europe and is often free with orders over €80.
For information regarding international delivery please click here.
International Delivery Rate Table
Returns & Warranty
Easy Returns & Exchanges
Buy Now & be able to return after Christmas all the way up to 15th January with our extended returns policy.
Returns and exchanges should be easy, quick and no hassle. With every order (£30+), we provide a prepaid Collect Plus returns label & returns/exchanges form so you can drop your item back off at the local shop if needed. For more information see here.
We warranty all orders for genuine manufacturing defects up to 30 days from delivery. If any issues arise after this time, warranty cover will be passed over to the brands & suppliers we work with. Full details on the warranty period/conditions etc.
Please note, any scooter or other products sold that used in an extreme manner or at a skate park, have limited warranty cover due to the nature of use they are put through. To raise a warranty claim just contact us, with your order number, details of the fault and a photograph/video of the issue to provide sufficient evidence.