- Returns & Warranty
Slick Revolution Max 2.0 Electric Skateboard - Orange
- Lightweight design with a great range of 13 miles
- Sleek and upgraded design of the Max-Eboard
- 92cm long for a stable ride – great for beginners
- On-eboard battery level display
- USB output to charge tech straight from the eboard
- Expert mode: Top speed 20mph (32kph)
- Fun mode: Top speed 10mph (16kph)
- Braking: Strong controller activated regenerative
- Cruise Distance: 11-13 miles (18-21km)
- Rider weight limit: 16st (100kg)
- Eboard weight: 16.5lbs (7.5kg)
- Motor: 1200W Upgraded Brushless direct current motor with hall sensor
- Deck: 36” (91.5cm) 7-ply Bamboo and Fibre Glass
- Battery Case: Mold Made Tough Nylon Case
- Truck: 7” Magaluma, gravity casting trucks
- Raiser Pad: 6mm RU raiser pad
- Wheels: 83 x 52mm, polyurethane (PU) street wheels
- Bearing: ABEC-7 super smooth bearing
- Protection: Water and dust resistant
- Grip: 0S780 corundum grip tape
- Controller: Compatible with both standard and advanced controller
- All hardware compatible with standard skateboard tools
|Colour||Black, Brown, Orange|
|Bar Internal Diameter||No|
|Bar External Diameter||No|
|Compatible Wheel Size||No|
|Compatibility with Decks||No|
|Delivery Option||Under £40||Over £40|
|myHermes 2-3 day||£2.45||FREE|
|Yodel Next Day||£4.95||£4.95|
*Order by 4pm Monday - Friday for next day delivery.
Rest of UK
|UK Off Shore Islands||2-3||£5.95|
*Order by 4pm Monday - Friday for same day dispatch
International Delivery Information
We offer worldwide delivery. This takes 3 to 5 days for most of Europe and is often free with orders over €80.
For information regarding international delivery please click here.
International Delivery Rate Table
Returns & Warranty
Easy Returns & Exchanges
Buy Now & be able to return after Christmas all the way up to 15th January with our extended returns policy.
Returns and exchanges should be easy, quick and no hassle. With every order (£30+), we provide a prepaid Collect Plus returns label & returns/exchanges form so you can drop your item back off at the local shop if needed. For more information see here.
We warranty all orders for genuine manufacturing defects up to 30 days from delivery. If any issues arise after this time, warranty cover will be passed over to the brands & suppliers we work with. Full details on the warranty period/conditions etc.
Please note, any scooter or other products sold that used in an extreme manner or at a skate park, have limited warranty cover due to the nature of use they are put through. To raise a warranty claim just contact us, with your order number, details of the fault and a photograph/video of the issue to provide sufficient evidence.