Sullivan Antic Stunt Scooter - Pink Chrome
Availability: Out Of Stock
The Sullivan Antic Stunt Scooter - Pink Chrome features a stunning pink chrome scooter deck often seen in completes over £200!
The Antic Stunt Scooter is suited for skatepark trick riding or simply the school run! Designed to hold up to even the toughest kids, it features a real standout color effect. The build of this scooter is made for head wearing use and features a heat treated aluminum deck.
- Total Scooter Height: 830mm
- Suggested Ages: 6-14 Years
- Bars Spins 360 Degrees for Tricks
- Total Scooter Weight: 3.4kgs
- Scooter Type: Fixed 1 piece Stunt Scooter that's not foldable, with fixed handlebar size (can but cut down after purchase)
- Scooter come pre-dialled, 95% built, all that's needed to do is put the bars on, tighten then clamp then you're off
- Deck: Heat Treated 6061 Aluminum Deck (4.33″) x 495mm (19.5″) Angled with Front & Rear Deck Inserts
- Neck tube: Invert Octagon
- Bars: Hi Ten steel “Y” bar, 580mm (22.8″) H x 520mm (20.5″) W
- Headset: Slim semi-stack headset
- Compression: IHC
- Grips: 165mm Super-soft Black Blue Mixes PU TPR 30A
- Clamp: 2 bolt 6061 Aluminium – 5mm bolts
- Fork: Reinforced steel with cut outs, 120mm wheel compatible
- Core: Hollowcore 110mm
- Wheels: Spoked 110mm, 86A PU
- Bearings: Abec 7 chrome steel
- Brake: Composite 2 Position
|Colour||Black, Chrome, Pink, Silver, SIlver|
|Delivery Option||Under £40||Over £40|
|Courier Shipping 3-5 day||£2.95||FREE|
|Courier Shipping 1-2 Day||£4.95||£4.95|
Rest of UK
|UK Off Shore Islands||2-3||£5.95|
International Delivery Information
We offer worldwide delivery. This takes 3 to 5 days for most of Europe and is often free with orders over €80.
For information regarding international delivery please click here.
International Delivery Rate Table
We warranty all orders for genuine manufacturing defects up to 30 days from delivery (not damage caused through use). If any issues arise after this time, warranty cover will be passed over to the brands & suppliers we work with. Full details on the warranty period/conditions etc.
Please note, any scooter or other products sold that used in an extreme manner or at a skate park, have limited warranty cover due to the nature of use they are put through. To raise a warranty claim just contact us, with your order number, details of the fault and a photograph/video of the issue to provide sufficient evidence.
Easy 30 Day Returns
We provide a simply returns form with all orders, if you’re not happy after receiving the item within the first 30 days, you’re able to return it for a refund. This does not cover product warranty periods. More info