Triad Conspiracy Complete Pro Stunt Scooter - Black / Silver
Availability: Out Of Stock
Get More Info on Paypal
With scooter riding reaching an elite level, the industry has to not only be adaptive, but also keep up with the insanity of the tricks. Having some of the best riders in the world testing Triad products, Triad feel very confident in delivering a scooter that does just that. Offering the highest level of technology with a 7 series aluminium Extortion bar and a forged Diablo deck, the Conspiracy is tough. It also comes fitted with the Oath Stalker wheels which is 28mm in width in both the core and the urethane. Clamping this scooter together is the Oath Cage HIC system and to compliment it, the Oath Shadow fork. The Conspiracy is perfect for anyone who rides heavy or simply wants an After-Market style scooter straight out of the box.
- Triad Diablo 4.7" x 20.5" (120mm x 520mm) Deck with Sealed Front and Rear Deck Inserts
- Triad Extortion Forged and CNC Bar 23" x 24.5" (590mm x 625mm), Super Tough 7003 T5 Aluminium
- Oath Shadow IHC 6061 T6 Aluminium Forged and CNC Fork
- 115mm x 28mm Oath Stalker Wheels, Hollow Core, Tactile Urethane
- Triad Fend Off 2-in-1 Fender/Brake System
- 165mm Oath Bermuda Grips, Ultra Soft 25A TPE Cushioned Design, Includes Bar Ends
- Oath Cage HIC 2-Bolt 6061 Aluminium Clamp
- Sealed and Integrated Headset with Superior Chrome Outer Race Bearings
- Oath Fidelity Bearings, Cro-Mo Speed and Durabiklity Co-Op
- Triad Bar Alignment System
- Weight: 3.74kg
- Total Height: 820mm
|Colour||Black, Chrome, Silver|
|Delivery Option||Under £40||Over £40|
|Amazon Shipping 3-5 day||£2.95||FREE|
|Amazon Shipping 1-2 Day||£4.95||£4.95|
Rest of UK
|UK Off Shore Islands||2-3||£5.95|
International Delivery Information
We offer worldwide delivery. This takes 3 to 5 days for most of Europe and is often free with orders over €80.
For information regarding international delivery please click here.
International Delivery Rate Table
We warranty all orders for genuine manufacturing defects up to 30 days from delivery (not damage caused through use). If any issues arise after this time, warranty cover will be passed over to the brands & suppliers we work with. Full details on the warranty period/conditions etc.
Please note, any scooter or other products sold that used in an extreme manner or at a skate park, have limited warranty cover due to the nature of use they are put through. To raise a warranty claim just contact us, with your order number, details of the fault and a photograph/video of the issue to provide sufficient evidence.