Triad Delinquent Complete Stunt Scooter - Chameleon Blue / Black
Only 1 left
Get More Info on Paypal
The Delinquent has been purpose built to be lightweight for kids developing their tricks. It is the ultimate learning scooter for riders aged 5-12. Incorporating Triad's aluminium Smuggler bar to reduce overall weight and Oath Forged fork and clamp combination to increase strength and longevity. The wider Oath Vanguard wheels provide more grab to the ground, offering greater support to the rider. The Delinquent has two key features not found on regular scooters in the market place, the Fend Off 2 in 1 braking system and the box end deck, which broadens trick variety whilst increasing safety.
- Total Scooter Height: 830mm
- Suggested Ages: 10-16+ Years
- Bars Spins 360 Degrees for Tricks
- Total Scooter Weight: 3.57kgs
- Scooter Type: Fixed 1 piece Stunt Scooter that's not foldable, with fixed handlebar size (can but cut down after purchase)
- Scooter come pre-dialled, 95% built, all that's needed to do is put the bars on, tighten then clamp then you're off!
- Triad Twin Tube 4.7" x 20" (120mm x 505mm) Box End Deck, Sealed Front and Rear Deck Inserts
- Triad Smuggler Bar 21" x 23.5" (540mm x 600mm), 7 Series Aluminium
- Triad Fend Off 2-in-1 Fender/Brake System
- Oath Shadow IHC 6061 ALT6 Forged and CNC Fork
- Oath 165mm Grips TPE 25A, Ultra Soft with Bar Ends
- Oath Cage Clamp HIC 2-Bolt 6061 AL
- 120mm x 26mm Bermuda Wheels
- Sealed and Integrated Headset with Superior Chrome Outer Race Bearings
- Oath Fidelity Bearings Cro-Mo Speed and Durability Co-Op
- Triad Bar Alignment System
|Delivery Option||Under £40||Over £40|
|Amazon Shipping 2-3 day||£2.45||FREE|
|Amazon Shipping 1-2 Day||£3.95||£3.95|
Rest of UK
|UK Off Shore Islands||2-3||£5.95|
International Delivery Information
We offer worldwide delivery. This takes 3 to 5 days for most of Europe and is often free with orders over €80.
For information regarding international delivery please click here.
International Delivery Rate Table
Easy Returns & Exchanges
Buy Now & be able to return after Christmas all the way up to 15th January with our extended returns policy.
Returns and exchanges should be easy, quick and no hassle. For more information see here.
We warranty all orders for genuine manufacturing defects up to 30 days from delivery. If any issues arise after this time, warranty cover will be passed over to the brands & suppliers we work with. Full details on the warranty period/conditions etc.
Please note, any scooter or other products sold that used in an extreme manner or at a skate park, have limited warranty cover due to the nature of use they are put through. To raise a warranty claim just contact us, with your order number, details of the fault and a photograph/video of the issue to provide sufficient evidence.