Triad Delinquent Mini Complete Stunt Scooter - Chameleon Blue / Black
Get More Info on Paypal
The Delinquent MINI is a scaled down version of the Delinquent complete and similarly it has been purpose built to be lightweight and robust for kids genuine about developing their tricks.
It is the ultimate scooter for riders aged 5-9 seeking to take there riding to the next level. Riding the wrong size or weighted scooter at this age can really inhibit a kids ability to progress.
The Delinquent mini has been design to over come this and allows the little ones to trick as well and anyone in the park!
- Total Scooter Height: 710mm
- Suggested Ages: 5-9 Years
- Bars Spins 360 Degrees for Tricks
- Total Scooter Weight: 3.37kgs
- Scooter Type: Fixed 1 piece Stunt Scooter that's not foldable, with fixed handlebar size (can but cut down after purchase)
- Scooter come pre-dialled, 95% built, all that's needed to do is put the bars on, tighten then clamp then you're off!
- Triad Twin Tube 4.7" x 18" (120mm x 460mm) Box End Deck, Sealed Front and Rear Deck Inserts
- Triad Smuggler Bar 19" x 19" (480mm x 480mm), 7 Series Aluminium
- Triad Fend Off 2-in-1 Fender/Brake System
- Oath Shadow IHC 6061 ALT6 Forged and CNC Fork
- Oath 165mm Grips TPE 25A, Ultra Soft with Bar Ends
- Oath Cage Clamp HIC 2-Bolt 6061 AL
- 110mm x 26mm Bermuda Wheels
- Sealed and Integrated Headset with Superior Chrome Outer Race Bearings
- Oath Fidelity Bearings Cro-Mo Speed and Durability Co-Op
- Triad Bar Alignment System
|Delivery Option||Under £40||Over £40|
|Amazon Shipping 3-5 day||£2.95||FREE|
|Amazon Shipping 1-2 Day||£4.95||£4.95|
Rest of UK
|UK Off Shore Islands||2-3||£5.95|
International Delivery Information
We offer worldwide delivery. This takes 3 to 5 days for most of Europe and is often free with orders over €80.
For information regarding international delivery please click here.
International Delivery Rate Table
We warranty all orders for genuine manufacturing defects up to 30 days from delivery (not damage caused through use). If any issues arise after this time, warranty cover will be passed over to the brands & suppliers we work with. Full details on the warranty period/conditions etc.
Please note, any scooter or other products sold that used in an extreme manner or at a skate park, have limited warranty cover due to the nature of use they are put through. To raise a warranty claim just contact us, with your order number, details of the fault and a photograph/video of the issue to provide sufficient evidence.