Triad Racketeer Complete Pro Stunt Scooter - Satin Black / Raw / Teal Blue
Availability: Out Of Stock
The Racketeer is Triad's mid-range masterpiece. Stock fitted with Oath after-market grips, clamp, fork, and wheels, falling into a category of its own. Triad have jacked up the Racketeer by adding Launder chromoly bars to add strength for the rider that needs extra support under their hands or simply likes the deck to whip around faster. The Bermuda grips and wheels are the perfect combination allowing the rider to do more than ever. The shape at the back of the deck is boxed to broaden the trick variety and increases safety. This scooter is perfect for any rider that lands a little more heavy than the next or wants a high performance trick scooter.
- Total Scooter Height: 815mm
- Suggested Ages: 10+ Years
- Bars Spins 360 Degrees for Tricks
- Total Scooter Weight: 4.15kgs
- Scooter Type: Fixed 1 piece Stunt Scooter that's not foldable, with fixed handlebar size (can but cut down after purchase)
- Scooter come pre-dialled, 95% built, all that's needed to do is put the bars on, tighten then clamp then you're off!
- Triad Medusa Twin Tube 4.7" x 20" (120mm x 505mm) Deck, Sealed Front and Rear Deck Inserts
- Triad Launder 4130 Cro-Mo Gusseted 'T' Bar 23" x 23.6" (585mm x 600mm)
- 120mm x 26mm Oath Bermuda Wheels, Tactile Urethane
- Oath Shadow IHC 6061 T6 Aluminium Forged and CNC Fork
- Triad Fend Off 2-in-1 Fender/Brake System
- 165mm Bermuda Grips, Ultra Soft and Cushioned Design, Includes Bar Ends
- Oath Cage Clamp IHC 2-Bolt 6061 Aluminium M6 Bolts
- Sealed and Integrated Headset with Superior Chrome Outer Race Bearings
- Oath Fidelity Cro-Mo Speed and Durability Co-Op
- Triad Bar Alignment System
|Black, Silver, Teal
|Courier Shipping 3-5 day
|Courier Shipping 1-2 Day
Rest of UK
International Delivery Information
For information regarding international delivery please click here.
We warranty all orders for genuine manufacturing defects up to 30 days from delivery (not damage caused through use). If any issues arise after this time, warranty cover will be passed over to the brands & suppliers we work with. Full details on the warranty period/conditions etc.
Please note, any scooter or other products sold that used in an extreme manner or at a skate park, have limited warranty cover due to the nature of use they are put through. To raise a warranty claim just contact us, with your order number, details of the fault and a photograph/video of the issue to provide sufficient evidence.
Easy 30 Day Returns
We provide a simply returns form with all orders, if you’re not happy after receiving the item within the first 30 days, you’re able to return it for a refund. This does not cover product warranty periods. More info