TSI Satellite V2 Scooter Deck - Raw Silver Chrome - 22.5" x 5.75"
By TSI Scooters
Availability: Out Of Stock
The TSI Satellite V2 Scooter Deck - 22.5" x 5.75" is the ultimate deck for ANY street rider. Developed by the oldest and most estabilished brand in the sport since the beginning TSI, their latest V2 Deck is thinner, lighter, smoother and couldn't be more perfect for maximising your street riding skills.
Built for any compression setup and up to 120mm wheels, as well as up to 30mm width, the Satellite deck is the ultimate compatible deck setup and at only 1.45kg, it's really light for its size and strength too.
Specification, Compatibility & Technical Details:
- Weight: 1.45 kg
- Deck Length: 572mm / 22.5 inches
- Deck Width: 146mm / 5.75 inches
- Material Use: Aluminium 6061 T6 Series
- Headtube Angle: 83.5 Degrees
- Headset: Fully Integrated 1 1/8"
- Max Wheel Size: Up to 120mm
- Max Wheel Width: 30mm, with 8mm diameter axle width
- Brake Type: Included Flexfender
- Griptape Included: No
- Compatibility: Any Compression - SCS/IHC/HIC/ICS
- Other Notes: Headset not included, this needs to be purchased separately
Important: Decks are designed to be compatible with any compression, forks and bars. The important thing however, is to check the wheel size fit the brakes for the deck, they must be smaller than the decks max wheel size. Most modern decks are increasingly being made to fit wheels up to 125mm diameter.
|Colour||Chrome, Silver, SIlver|
|Delivery Option||Under £40||Over £40|
|Courier Shipping 3-5 day||£2.95||FREE|
|Courier Shipping 1-2 Day||£4.95||£4.95|
Rest of UK
|UK Off Shore Islands||2-3||£5.95|
International Delivery Information
We offer worldwide delivery. This takes 3 to 5 days for most of Europe and is often free with orders over €80.
For information regarding international delivery please click here.
International Delivery Rate Table
We warranty all orders for genuine manufacturing defects up to 30 days from delivery (not damage caused through use). If any issues arise after this time, warranty cover will be passed over to the brands & suppliers we work with. Full details on the warranty period/conditions etc.
Please note, any scooter or other products sold that used in an extreme manner or at a skate park, have limited warranty cover due to the nature of use they are put through. To raise a warranty claim just contact us, with your order number, details of the fault and a photograph/video of the issue to provide sufficient evidence.
Easy 30 Day Returns
We provide a simply returns form with all orders, if you’re not happy after receiving the item within the first 30 days, you’re able to return it for a refund. This does not cover product warranty periods. More info
- Apex Pro Black Scooter Deck – 550mm/21.7" or 580mm/22.8" or 600mm/23.6" x 4.5"/114mmAs low as £219.95 Regular Price £249.95
- Apex Pro Gold Scooter Deck – 580mm/22.8" or 600mm/23.6" X 4.5"/114mmAs low as £219.95 Regular Price £249.95