Urbanartt Butter Scooter Deck - Raw Stone Chrome Silver - 22" x 5.5"
Availability: Out Of Stock
The Urbanartt Butter 22" x 5.5" Chrome Silver Scooter Deck is the next generation of the sport. Cutting out unecessary weight whilst not compromising on strength, the butter scooter deck is something of engineering art.
As the name suggests the Butter deck is ready to dominate any surface with buttery smooth precision! The Butter oozes perfection from the new forged head tube, low profile flat deck with radius edge, Cromoly encased nylon drop outs, 6 position wear rotation system incorporating wheel spacers and nut. Supplied with a brake and a fender option, you decide!
Specification, Compatibility & Technical Details:
- Weight: 1.9 kg
- Deck Length: 559mm / 22 inches
- Deck Width: 140mm / 5.5 inches
- Deck Design: Super strong forged head tube, feel connected to the rail with low profile full flat bottom. The radius bottom edges will slide like butter on any surface, with a lower deck extrusion reduces weight and gives the deck a super-responsive feel. Thicker inner walls with concave for strength.
- Material Use: Triple butted and heat-treated CRO-mo core providing all the strength required
- Headtube Angle: 83 Degrees
- Headset: Fully Integrated 1 1/8"
- Max Wheel Size: Up to 125mm
- Max Wheel Width: 24-30mm
- Brake Type:Two location brake positioning to keep your brake in the optimum position no matter what wheel size you run plus both a full brake and mini fender. You decide!
- Deck Spacers: Included
- Back Wheel Axle: Included
- Griptape Included: No
- Compatibility: Any Compression - SCS/IHC/HIC/ICS
- Other Notes: Headset not included, this needs to be purchased separately. An extra set of Butter drop sleeves are included with every deck
Important: Decks are designed to be compatible with any compression, forks and bars. The important thing however, is to check the wheel size fit the brakes for the deck, they must be smaller than the decks max wheel size. Most modern decks are increasingly being made to fit wheels up to 125mm diameter.
|Chrome, Silver, SIlver
|Courier Shipping 3-5 day
|Courier Shipping 1-2 Day
Rest of UK
International Delivery Information
For information regarding international delivery please click here.
We warranty all orders for genuine manufacturing defects up to 30 days from delivery (not damage caused through use). If any issues arise after this time, warranty cover will be passed over to the brands & suppliers we work with. Full details on the warranty period/conditions etc.
Please note, any scooter or other products sold that used in an extreme manner or at a skate park, have limited warranty cover due to the nature of use they are put through. To raise a warranty claim just contact us, with your order number, details of the fault and a photograph/video of the issue to provide sufficient evidence.
Easy 30 Day Returns
We provide a simply returns form with all orders, if you’re not happy after receiving the item within the first 30 days, you’re able to return it for a refund. This does not cover product warranty periods. More info