Urbanartt Sprawl Max Peters Scooter Deck - Black - 21" x 5.5"
Availability: Out Of Stock
Get More Info on Paypal
The Urbanartt Sprawl Max Peters Scooter Deck - Black is the latest street deck incarnation from Urbanartt. In partnership with legendary Max Peters, this deck has been made to match his versatile riding style.
He has been involved in the sport right from the start and knows his product inside out but he also knows everyone is different, so he wanted to ensure the deck could be used by just about anyone and any style. With 4 sizes available, 24-30mm wheel compatible, run a brake, or a fender, you decide as both are included.
Max wanted a deck that was easy to work on and super durable. So, we have developed rear dropouts designed to rotate ensuring they wear evenly just like you would on a set of car tires. It has integrated wheel spacers and bolt thread so changing wheels out is a breeze. Featuring a laser-etched graphic with the things that are most important to Max. His son Asher, his passions in photography, filming, and editing
Specification, Compatibility & Technical Details:
- Weight: 1.19 kg
- Deck Length: 533mm / 21 inches
- Deck Width: 140mm / 5.5 inches
- Deck Design: Shortened and stronger boxed head tube 83 degrees, with responsive full flat bottom. CNC’d perfectly for a flush fit of the round dropouts, Thicker inner walls with concave for strength
- Material Use: Aluminium 6061
- Headtube Angle: 83 Degrees
- Headset: Fully Integrated 1 1/8"
- Max Wheel Size: Up to 125mm
- Max Wheel Width: 24-30mm
- Brake Type:Two location brake positioning to keep your brake in the optimum position no matter what wheel size you run plus both a full brake and mini fender. You decide!
- Deck Spacers: Included
- Back Wheel Axle: Included
- Griptape Included: No
- Compatibility: Any Compression - SCS/IHC/HIC/ICS
- Other Notes: Headset not included, this needs to be purchased separately
Important: Decks are designed to be compatible with any compression, forks and bars. The important thing however, is to check the wheel size fit the brakes for the deck, they must be smaller than the decks max wheel size. Most modern decks are increasingly being made to fit wheels up to 125mm diameter.
|Delivery Option||Under £40||Over £40|
|Amazon Shipping 3-5 day||£2.95||FREE|
|Amazon Shipping 1-2 Day||£4.95||£4.95|
Rest of UK
|UK Off Shore Islands||2-3||£5.95|
International Delivery Information
We offer worldwide delivery. This takes 3 to 5 days for most of Europe and is often free with orders over €80.
For information regarding international delivery please click here.
International Delivery Rate Table
We warranty all orders for genuine manufacturing defects up to 30 days from delivery (not damage caused through use). If any issues arise after this time, warranty cover will be passed over to the brands & suppliers we work with. Full details on the warranty period/conditions etc.
Please note, any scooter or other products sold that used in an extreme manner or at a skate park, have limited warranty cover due to the nature of use they are put through. To raise a warranty claim just contact us, with your order number, details of the fault and a photograph/video of the issue to provide sufficient evidence.