- Returns & Warranty
USD Carbon III Sean Kelso Boot Only - Grey
Version 2 of the USD Carbon Fibre boot. This time around it's the first Carbon 'Pro Model': the USD Carbon 2 Sean Kelso skates in a Dark Grey colour with Mint Green detail and a Zebra velcro strap. The USD Carbon 2 skates come with an external cuff to give that extra ankle support which many riders desired. USD Carbons are renowned for their durability and light-weight properties.
Similar to the Deshi Carbonfibre the Carbon 2 now has higher material on the ankle to provide more support, 3mm thick real leather skin for maximum abrasion resistance, a stronger bond between the carbon and the leather outer/skin, updated buckles, inner liner reinforcement with microfibre for better durability and a re-worked, thicker tongue.
- 5year guarantee for the carbon shell - Warranty against breakage while using it skating
- 1035g including soulplate in size UK 7
- 35% less volume than that of a standard hard boot.
- 25% less weight than a standard hard boot.
- Total control with direct power transfer.
- Low cut cuff with more lateral support and enhanced forward flex
- Rear V-cut
- Rear V-cut
- Sifika Shockabsorber
- New Powerslide Slimfit innersole
- Neoprene and Microfiber interior lining for optimum control, last and comfort.
- Compatible with the Carbon soul plates, thin, light, high performance design. Also fits the new USD VII plate
- Strong real 3mm thick Leather and artificial Nanoleather upper with perfect wrap around.
- New aluminum buckle
- New one piece tongue incl flex cuts
- Customizable cuff, buckle, hinge, laces and soulplates.
- Front and rear flex cut
|Delivery Option||Under £40||Over £40|
|Royal Mail 1st Class||£2.50||FREE|
|Royal Mail 2nd Class||£1.95||FREE|
|UK Mail Next Day||£3.95||FREE|
|Next Day Before 12pm (Mon-Fri)||£12.95||£12.95|
*Order by 5pm Monday - Friday for next day delivery.
Rest of UK
|UK Off Shore Islands||2-3||£5.95|
*Order by 5pm Monday - Friday for same day dispatch
International Delivery Information
We offer worldwide delivery. This takes 3 to 5 days for most of Europe and is often free with orders over €80.
For information regarding international delivery please click here.
International Delivery Rate Table
Returns & Warranty
Easy Returns & Exchanges
Buy Now & be able to return after Christmas all the way up to 15th January with our extended returns policy.
Returns and exchanges should be easy, quick and no hassle. With every order (£30+), we provide a prepaid Collect Plus returns label & returns/exchanges form so you can drop your item back off at the local shop if needed. For more information see here.
We warranty all orders for genuine manufacturing defects up to 30 days from delivery. If any issues arise after this time, warranty cover will be passed over to the brands & suppliers we work with. Full details on the warranty period/conditions etc.
Please note, any scooter or other products sold that used in an extreme manner or at a skate park, have limited warranty cover due to the nature of use they are put through. To raise a warranty claim just contact us, with your order number, details of the fault and a photograph/video of the issue to provide sufficient evidence.
Customers Also Purchased