- Returns & Warranty
USD Carbon IV Boot Only - Black
The best of the best that you can get when it comes to aggressive skates. The Carbon IV boot has many pleasant suprises. The fist of the Carbon series to have a removeable V-Cut now making it optional, all you need to do is remove 3 screws. Along with it has a new removable liner that is designed to fit like a second skin on your foot and is heat moldable.
If you choose to heat mould these skates please take out the liners first. Please be aware that we cannot uphold any warranty claims directly related to the process of heat moulding the skates (ie if you set them alight we will not be responsible for replacement or reimbursement)
- 5 year guarantee for the carbon shell - Warranty against breakage while using it skating
- Genuine leather lower Cordura Nylon upper
- Newly developed reinforced carbon fibre shell
- Replaceable mid-straps and extra boot protection to maximize life expectancy of the Carbon IV.
- Total control with direct power transfer.
- Low cut cuff with more lateral support and enhanced forward flex
- Removable V-Cut
- Includes USD Shockabsorber
- New Powerslide Slimfit innersole
- Brand new forward flex improvements for enhanced jumps and landings
- Also fits the new USD VII plate
- Compatible with the Carbon soul plates, thin, light, high performance design.
- Higher liner
- New aluminum buckle
- New one piece tongue including flex cuts
- Customizable cuff, buckle, hinge, laces and soulplates
- Front and rear flex cut
|Delivery Option||Under £40||Over £40|
|Royal Mail 1st Class||£2.50||FREE|
|Royal Mail 2nd Class||£1.95||FREE|
|Yodel Next Day||£3.95||FREE|
|Yodel 2 Days||£2.95||£2.95|
*Order by 5pm Monday - Friday for next day delivery.
Rest of UK
|UK Off Shore Islands||2-3||£5.95|
*Order by 5pm Monday - Friday for same day dispatch
International Delivery Information
We offer worldwide delivery. This takes 3 to 5 days for most of Europe and is often free with orders over €80.
For information regarding international delivery please click here.
International Delivery Rate Table
Returns & Warranty
Easy Returns & Exchanges
Buy Now & be able to return after Christmas all the way up to 15th January with our extended returns policy.
Returns and exchanges should be easy, quick and no hassle. With every order (£30+), we provide a prepaid Collect Plus returns label & returns/exchanges form so you can drop your item back off at the local shop if needed. For more information see here.
We warranty all orders for genuine manufacturing defects up to 30 days from delivery. If any issues arise after this time, warranty cover will be passed over to the brands & suppliers we work with. Full details on the warranty period/conditions etc.
Please note, any scooter or other products sold that used in an extreme manner or at a skate park, have limited warranty cover due to the nature of use they are put through. To raise a warranty claim just contact us, with your order number, details of the fault and a photograph/video of the issue to provide sufficient evidence.
Customers Also Purchased