Xootz Folding Pink LED Push Scooter
Availability: Out Of Stock
Get More Info on Paypal
With amazing LED wheels that light up and flash as little ones scoot along, every rider on the street will be talking about this funky Xootz scooter. The scooter folds up for simple storage and is made from tough aluminium which is lightweight for your child to easily carry around.
The Scooter comes with a Free Bonus Pack, this includes:
- Full Scooters Stickers Sheet with 36 stickers including the top brands: Apex, MGP, River, Roots, Drone, Supremacy, Elite, Fasen, Raptor, AO, Dare, Tilt, Proto, Hellagrip, Ethic, Flavor, Blunt/Envy, Dare, Logic, Scooter Jam Series, Skates.co.uk
- Multicolored Skates.co.uk Wristband
- x2 ABEC 9 High Speed & Quality Bearings
- Scooter Replacement Griptape Sheet in Black
The 120mm wheels are also fitted with smooth-rolling ABEC-5 bearings for a more exhilarating scooter experience. Foam grip handles provide the utmost comfort whilst the height-adjustable T-handlebar enables children to continue riding as they grow. Its the flashiest scooter around
- Xootz folding scooter with LED wheels
- Tough aluminium construction
- Easy fold design for simple storage
- Secured locking mechanism
- 120mm wheels with light up LEDs
- High-precision ABEC-5 bearings
- Rear wheel brake to stop
- Lightweight for easy transportation
- Suitable for age 5 years and up
|Delivery Option||Under £40||Over £40|
|Amazon Shipping 3-5 day||£2.95||FREE|
|Amazon Shipping 1-2 Day||£4.95||£4.95|
Rest of UK
|UK Off Shore Islands||2-3||£5.95|
International Delivery Information
We offer worldwide delivery. This takes 3 to 5 days for most of Europe and is often free with orders over €80.
For information regarding international delivery please click here.
International Delivery Rate Table
We warranty all orders for genuine manufacturing defects up to 30 days from delivery (not damage caused through use). If any issues arise after this time, warranty cover will be passed over to the brands & suppliers we work with. Full details on the warranty period/conditions etc.
Please note, any scooter or other products sold that used in an extreme manner or at a skate park, have limited warranty cover due to the nature of use they are put through. To raise a warranty claim just contact us, with your order number, details of the fault and a photograph/video of the issue to provide sufficient evidence.