187 Pro Derby Knee Pads - Black
Get More Info on Paypal
The 187 Pro Derby Pad is the ultimate accessory to keep you safe and performing at your best on the rink.
- V-22 Dual Density Foam - Specially formulated to provide the perfect combination of cushion and protection for multiple hard impacts
- 187 Killer Pads Lock-In Cap System - Secures and aligns removable cap in correct position
- Light-weight fast drying interior lining
- Seamless interior finish for ultimate comfort
- Ballistic nylon with industrial-weight stitching ensures durability
- Three-panel construction for reliable performance
- Open back design for excellent fit and quick on & off
In order to attain the best fitting pads, we recommend that you measure the circumference of your knee at the joint (in inches) Based upon your measurements you can acquire the size that you will need:
- S: 12"-14"
- M: 14"-16"
- L: 15"-17"
- XL: 17" - 20"
- XXL-XXXL: 21"-24"
Be sure that when measuring, that your limb is relaxed. This will allow you to get the most accurate reading.
|Delivery Option||Under £40||Over £40|
|myHermes 2-3 day||£2.45||FREE|
|myHermes Next Day||£3.95||£3.95|
Rest of UK
|UK Off Shore Islands||2-3||£5.95|
International Delivery Information
We offer worldwide delivery. This takes 3 to 5 days for most of Europe and is often free with orders over €80.
For information regarding international delivery please click here.
International Delivery Rate Table
Easy Returns & Exchanges
Buy Now & be able to return after Christmas all the way up to 15th January with our extended returns policy.
Returns and exchanges should be easy, quick and no hassle. For more information see here.
We warranty all orders for genuine manufacturing defects up to 30 days from delivery. If any issues arise after this time, warranty cover will be passed over to the brands & suppliers we work with. Full details on the warranty period/conditions etc.
Please note, any scooter or other products sold that used in an extreme manner or at a skate park, have limited warranty cover due to the nature of use they are put through. To raise a warranty claim just contact us, with your order number, details of the fault and a photograph/video of the issue to provide sufficient evidence.